Insomniacs assemble!!

I haven't played Other M, although I'm not one of those people who hates on it cause the story is sissyish or whatever. I've played Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Metroid. I didn't care for Super Metroid personally, and I didn't get very far in Prime 2.

Simple stuff. An anger issue would be any force that causes anger. Don't get winded up over that psychological bogus. If you perceive that you have more frequent anger issues than the rest of the lot, then you just answered your own question.
Didn't think you'd overlook this post.

[STRIKE]Brawl's biggest sin was including that fake, wimpy Captain Falcon while the real one was busy still kicking ass in Melee...[/STRIKE]

Didn't think you'd overlook this post.

... That's the definition of an anger issue? The cause of someone's anger? ._. Then technically everyone has anger issues, which I'm pretty sure isn't the case lol.

CK, you say you rarely ever get angry, but the rare occasions you do you explode violently? It's possible that you're suppressing too much rage, and letting it erupt all at once. But I'm no expert.

What the heck neosquid

Boobs

... That's the definition of an anger issue? The cause of someone's anger? ._. Then technically everyone has anger issues, which I'm pretty sure isn't the case lol.
We've all become angry at times. Some just more than others. That's all it is. Many people lead you ti believe it's some sort of sick disease but that is not the case. Oh and I think Mr is reffering to the time Samus was a badass rather than a babe.

Last edited:
CK, you say you rarely ever get angry, but the rare occasions you do you explode violently? It's possible that you're suppressing too much rage, and letting it erupt all at once. But I'm no expert.

Again, my questions aren't really revolving around me so much as anger; or rather, rage; as an emotion itself. I know well why I explode. I'm curious what the inner workings behind all that in psychology is.

Speaking of, there's probably a term for the scientific study of emotion, yeah? Anyone got a clue what it is? That'd be a good starting point for me to dig into Google and start figurin' all this junk out myself.

Back