Insomniacs assemble!!

That works too, but my solution is better. It may or may not be this simple, but it has t' do with postin' a message on your own profile and havin' a mod hard delete it. I don't have a damn clue how this ties in with unread, deleted VMs, but it works.

miltanks*

I am going to be leaving this Saturday for Florida. We are going by car so it is going to be about a 15 hour drive. Give me a list of movies to watch that I can load onto my flash drive to help pass the time. Preferably modern movies as I have seen most of the classics and don't really like to re-watch movies. There are a few exceptions like Star Wars and LotR.

DOOM guy helmet getting there
1381524_648120248555285_1293134575_n.jpg
I am going to be leaving this Saturday for Florida. We are going by car so it is going to be about a 15 hour drive. Give me a list of movies to watch that I can load onto my flash drive to help pass the time. Preferably modern movies as I have seen most of the classics and don't really like to re-watch movies. There are a few exceptions like Star Wars and LotR.

Sod films, thats 15 episodes of Game Center CX

Waking Ned Devine
The Count of Monte Cristo 2002
Inception
Hobbit: Unexpected Journey
Argo

needz moar 3ds

If you're a Red Dead Redemption fan...

Back