Insomniacs assemble!!

I should, but stupid people will be like "lol nick is such a fag"

Just tell em to **** off, what I would do. Most people actually like pokemon in some form or another, unless of course they've been brainwashed by Call of Duty or Battlefield, then they probably find it funny.

In some form or another, they'll probably respect you if they're any decent.

Last edited:
The first three Ace Attorney games are getting a re-release as a collection on the 3DS.. A 3D effect will be present, but they don't appear to be full remakes. As with the Japanese DS releases, an English-language option will be present.

A new drama CD will also be recorded and released at the same time, starring Phoenix and Edgeworth. Godot will play a role, marking his first time in an Ace Attorney audio production.

Pre-orders will receive a code to download original artwork and arranged versions of the series' BGM. The collection will be released April 17th in Japan.

There's no mention of an overseas localization, but it's possible that a digital release can make it over.

Just tell em to **** off, what I would do. Most people actually like pokemon in some form or another, unless of course they've been brainwashed by Call of Duty or Battlefield, then they probably find it funny.

In some form or another, they'll probably respect you if they're any decent.

Preposterous. I've never respected any irl Poke fan. Quite the opposite, in fact. Liking something is one thing, going towards a "brony pride" approach is another.

I do question Neosquid's reason for feeling ashamed. They're plushies. Was he expecting to hide them from everyone's eyes as if it were some sort of pr0n collection?

Preposterous. I've never respected any irl Poke fan. Quite the opposite, in fact. Liking something is one thing, going towards a "brony pride" approach is another.

I do question Neosquid's reason for feeling ashamed. They're plushies. Was he expecting to hide them from everyone's eyes as if it were some sort of pr0n collection?

Everyone has a different opinion on these sorts of things, I actually have quite a large collection of plushies from my childhood that I still hold and there are even a few that I keep because they mean something to me. Sometimes it just isn't the whole idea of "I buy plushies because I'm a massive pokenerd". People have and display plushies for different reason, heck some people collect them for crying out loud. Me? I'm fine with the old ones I have, no need to get any more for me.

Everyone has a different opinion on these sorts of things, I actually have quite a large collection of plushies from my childhood that I still hold and there are even a few that I keep because they mean something to me. Sometimes it just isn't the whole idea of "I buy plushies because I'm a massive pokenerd". People have and display plushies for different reason, heck some people collect them for crying out loud. Me? I'm fine with the old ones I have, no need to get any more for me.

Display, collect, sentimentality. That's pretty much everyone's opinion on the reason for having plushies. I'd say those are darn similar opinions.

It's also why Neosquid's actions are baffling. He's obviously proud of them and likes showing them off(at least to karp), so why the embarrassment?

I've never respected any irl Poke fan. Quite the opposite, in fact.

You're banned.

Liking something is one thing, going towards a "brony pride" approach is another.

I wouldn't say tellin' a judgmental, beratin' douchebag to **** off for insultin' you/(negatively) gossiping behind your back is the "brony pride" approach... 'specially if it's just for wearin' Pokemerchandise or somethin'.

You don't want to know what he does t' his 'Karp.

It's also why Neosquid's actions are baffling. He's obviously proud of them and likes showing them off(at least to karp), so why the embarrassment?
Let's see if I can do a decent job of explaining this. I see the people I usually communicate with online as being pretty reasonable, for the most part. I'm more comfortable with them, generally, especially as I see myself as being at least fairly popular on both here and BMGf. My step brother, however, used to be somewhat of a prick. Unsure how much he's changed, as me and him barely see each other anymore, but it wouldn't be surprising to me if he's secretly laughing at my plushie collection behind my back. Don't know his friend too well, he seems nice, but I can't know for sure yet.

My step dad claims to be okay with my collection, but the fact that he wasn't always okay with it, alongside the fact that he seems to uphold the concept of gender roles at least a little bit, makes me rather insecure when he sees any of my plushies. I don't worry about my mom or dad thinking it's weird.

You don't want to know what he does t' his 'Karp.
*hides pins*

....on the subject, *drool*. I want Goomy, Clawitzer, and Amaura. Also getting Meowstic and Tyrunt from January's batch. There's a Jigglypuff coming too. <3 My poor wallet.

Last edited:
47637_712776862089623_686730253_n.jpg

I like everything about my current project bar the background

I show off my nerdy collection. I've never really minded. Of course, mine really isn't dolls, either.

In other news, I was told today that basically all of you think/thought I was a Fedora wearing neck beard based on my interests. Is this true?

Back