Insomniacs assemble!!

J, your stupid Feebas gif required me to deal with 59 layers of sheer bullshit. Magikarp and Stunfisk had less than that.

FishingGuruJ11_zpsdcbc27dc.gif~original

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/SuperSeaking/FishingGuruJ11_zpsdcbc27dc.gif~original

It's not working...

J's Marvel Scale activated, 'cause he just got Burned.

In other news, I was told today that basically all of you think/thought I was a Fedora wearing neck beard based on my interests. Is this true?

wtf? Who the 'Karp gave you that idea? Everyone knows MR is the only Fedora fan here (and not the bad kind, go away Assasin).

It's supposed to take you to WiiChat
It's a funny extension thing
http://spaaaccccce.com/

o i c wut u did thar

Stfu my beard is magnificent, like Wilson's.

Also, you gave me the female 'Karp. r u kitten me

Also, it's not shiny. Biased asshole.

thnx i <333333333333 it

Though, I will miss the 'Karptastically derpy shiny 'Karp in my previous signature.

The pony thing fits with neckbeard, but everything else doesn't, so he definitely did not hear it from me. Mr gets off for supposedly being of asian descent. Karpmod is probably the closest to neckbeard, what with the karp worship and all.

The pony thing fits with neckbeard, but everything else doesn't, so he definitely did not hear it from me. Mr gets off for supposedly being of asian descent. Karpmod is probably the closest to neckbeard, what with the karp worship and all.
If Dirgey is the neckbeard, what are me, J, MR, Prinny, etc?

If Dirgey is the neckbeard, what are me, J, MR, Prinny, etc?

I see you as a light version of the average male tumblr user. Mr is asian, therefore is asian. With a fedora, of course. Prinny reminds me of a random guy in a bar from an 80's film. The one that speaks in unintelligible grunts.

I imagine WiiAssasin as a computer AI built to emulate online users.
Or as a top hat wearing elite member of society
Or as a coffee drinking normal person

Depends on what he says

So, what you're sayin' is that Assasin has Dissociative Identity Disorder.

I don't think that.
My interests are weirder.

Smashing, smashing fedoras, and [STRIKE]crunching[/STRIKE] smashing numbers...

If you're weird, 'Karp save my soul from whatever I am.

Karpmod is probably the closest to neckbeard, what with the karp worship and all.

Ya got it backwards. Magikarp is the King of whiskers, not beards. Even the Mario Bros. are Jellicent of dat 'stache.

I see you as a light version of the average male tumblr user.

How's that work? Nick doesn't post any pr0n what-so-ever.

jokes aside that sounds rly derogatory

Back