Insomniacs assemble!!

After livin' in these forests for nigh-on a decade 'n a half, I just saw a bird species I've never seen before. Ain't that somethin'.

More importantly, it reminded me of Talonflame with it's tail plumage and large red crest.

After livin' in these forests for nigh-on a decade 'n a half, I just saw a bird species I've never seen before. Ain't that somethin'.

More importantly, it reminded me of Talonflame with it's tail plumage and large red crest.
What a coincidence! Just yesterday afternoon I saw what looked like a giant walking iceberg blocking one of the intersections, so I had to take an alternate route home. Wonder what else has spontaneously sprung into existence alongside Generation VI.

Started a "Chris Benoit" chant in the pub the other night during the Royal Rumble at the point when Cena used his move.

Must watch more wrestling in the pub

Because Nintendo need the money?

I can't be the only one seeing the events in the gaming industry unfolding and basically seeming like the stars are aligning for Sega to make a comeback. Wait, I am? Go figure.

Don't know 'bout that. But for starters, they can continue makin' their modern Sonic games better 'n better, as they have been.

Speakin' of, anyone played Lost Worlds? Don't know a damn thing 'bout it, ain't bothered readin' any reviews 'cause Sonic. No interest.

Back