Insomniacs assemble!!

I own it. It's okay at best, with some frustratingly sloppy mechanics keeping it from being amazing like Generations was.

That's another thing. I get that when they were making Sonic Colors they took a little bit of inspiration from Mario Galaxy and it resulted in a good game. That's great. But this game, good God they might as well have called it Sonic Tries to be Mario: The Game. They went so far as dropping Sonics speed immensely, just so they could have him do more Mario-esque platforming.

If anything Sonic LW is what Sonic Xtreme was going to be

Apparently it's a thing on tumblr for people to hate on cisgender people? Jfc, how stupid ARE people? Being oppressed doesn't give you the right to rip on EVERYONE not in your group, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out...

I don't remember the last time I slept in my own bed.
Same here. Heck, I got rid of it for exactly that reason.

Last edited:
Apparently it's a thing on tumblr for people to hate on cisgender people? Jfc, how stupid ARE people? Being oppressed doesn't give you the right to rip on EVERYONE not in your group, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out...

Same here. Heck, I got rid of it for exactly that reason.
You got rid of your bed?

o hey a new word
second

There will always be hatemongers for anythin' and everythin'.

Just found this image regarding cis hate...which is, for the record, anybody who identifies themselves as the gender they're born as. Read: not trans

tumblr_myl5quLN0j1sghbako9_1280.png

I don't really have a decent counterargument for that, although it doesn't excuse them for snapping at people who get upset about the cis hate.

A cisgender-sympathizer? Off with your head! ...but yeah, that's why I've never directly participated in the tumblr community. It is one of those sites that continually shows the extent of our species' stupidity. The posts I've seen. Ugh.Protip: Do not say anything that goes against the established norms, or you will be torn alive by everyone. They are saints, and to question their logic is strictly prohibited.

Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit... it's all the same. You can siphon out the terribad Feebas-ish communities within, and find good ones, but just 'cause you can't see 'em doesn't mean they go away.

Just found this image regarding cis hate...which is, for the record, anybody who identifies themselves as the gender they're born as. Read: not trans

tumblr_myl5quLN0j1sghbako9_1280.png

I don't really have a decent counterargument for that, although it doesn't excuse them for snapping at people who get upset about the cis hate.

The counterargument is found right in that very (poor) argument. Bigots are bigots 'cause they're bigots. They don't think 'bout their idiotic opinions, they don't know 'bout societal programming, they're all idiots in essence; even the "smart" ones who're capable of transcending said idiocy, but fail to do so for whatever bloody reason. Most-no one with prejudice beliefs are gonna second guess their own stupidity unless confronted by someone they respect/someone they have good reason t' listen to (and even then, they have to have a drop of cognitive capability to have any chance at revoking said stupidity; most do not). Flaming flamers fans flames. It literally accomplishes ****-all, and also gives the bigots who are indeed prejudiced against "cis-people" a shield to spread their idiocy into their own community.

What movement that successfully improved civil rights for ANY minority ever incorporated hating on a majority? Feminism sure as **** didn't.

Last edited:
The counterargument is found right in that very (poor) argument. Bigots are bigots 'cause they're bigots. They don't think 'bout their idiotic opinions, they don't know 'bout societal programming, they're all idiots in essence; even the "smart" ones who're capable of transcending said idiocy, but fail to do so for whatever bloody reason. Most-no one with prejudice beliefs are gonna second guess their own stupidity unless confronted by someone they respect/someone they have good reason t' listen to (and even then, they have to have a drop of cognitive capability to have any chance at revoking said stupidity; most do not). Flaming flamers fans flames. It literally accomplishes ****-all, and also gives the bigots who are indeed prejudiced against "cis-people" a shield to spread their idiocy into their own community.

What movement that successfully improved civil rights for ANY minority ever incorporated hating on a majority? Feminism sure as **** didn't.
I'm gonna think about it more before finalizing my opinion lol like I ever do that, but your argument seems to make more sense than theirs. It should also be said that most people that read the cis hate will believe that they are literally hating on all cisgenders, and thus, they will get mad and shrug them off as being stupid. I wasn't sure what these people were thinking, initially, it was confusing since one of the people I know doing it is cisgender herself.

Back