Insomniacs assemble!!

I saw Robocop 2014 the other day

[video=youtube;Afk_hCpylWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afk_hCpylWQ[/video]

It was meh? Or nah? The only Robocop thing I've seen recently was a video of him shooting off a bunch of rapists dicks. Exploding bloody peters as far as the eye could see.

About to take the wifey to that Lego Movie.

Robocop>Robocop2>Robocop 2014>Robocop 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE REST!

Took Kuppicakes to the movies. Watched the lego movie. Went back outside after the movie to find that my truck was broken into.... So yeah. Good times.

Another Wiichatter who's had their vehicle vandalized. Brilliant. =(

Didn't lose anythin' too valuable, did ya?

Another Wiichatter who's had their vehicle vandalized. Brilliant. =(

Didn't lose anythin' too valuable, did ya?
Well that's the big slap in the face. $700 worth of damage and all they stole was a pack of smokes. My last pack since I was quitting. There's a $600 CB radio kit installed in the truck (I didn't buy it, the previous owner did.) that they could've taken.

So pretty much, "Oh hey I broke in your truck just for shits and gigs. Have fun paying for damages. Kaythnxbai."

Well that's the big slap in the face. $700 worth of damage and all they stole was a pack of smokes. My last pack since I was quitting. There's a $600 CB radio kit installed in the truck (I didn't buy it, the previous owner did.) that they could've taken.

So pretty much, "Oh hey I broke in your truck just for shits and gigs. Have fun paying for damages. Kaythnxbai."

It sounds like a clear sign that smoking is bad for you.

That, or they were really stressed.

Does your insurance not cover break-ins?

$500 deductible. So I'll be saving $200. Still, money needed.

Back