Insomniacs assemble!!

RAY VON!!

[video=youtube;4qpoToJ2Au0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qpoToJ2Au0[/video]

I really really don't want to go into work tomorrow with both Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes and Final Fantasy X HD coming out. (Screw X-2)

Or it might be that I just don't want to go to work period. Either or. I hate my job.

I really really don't want to go into work tomorrow with both Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes and Final Fantasy X HD coming out. (Screw X-2)

Or it might be that I just don't want to go to work period. Either or. I hate my job.
Don't we all? Although I'm sure that you have much more reason to.

Chewing sunflower seeds is addicting...

Grass is better.

inb4 magikarp gets sap sipper

Wanting to come out, you mean? If you need somebody to ramble to about sciencey stuff, I'm sort of interested in it myself.

Max Revive/Phoenix Down/Raise/Dead Thrall would be the better way t' describe it, as my active interest in science is currently dead.

**** school.

secondkarp.jpeg

I've been averaging 8 hours of sleep per night.
I don't think this is right.

Game updates:
1. Pokemon Y - in Victory Road
2. Ys: Memories of Celceta - Still in progress. Really enjoying, but not much time to play.
3. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Consuming all my game time. Still trying to decide on a team.
4. Smash Brothers - It's Smash lol.

Even worse than my 5-6~ hours average, bloody hell. Surprised t' know of anyone exceeding my insomnimanianess.

Back