Insomniacs assemble!!

Shortly after this leak, this "trailer" was released.

not sure if ubisoft capitalized on leak amazingly quickly, or if leak was fake

also i can dig an assassin in black, even tho i kinda disliked altairs black armor

Oh wow, Assassins Creed 2015

Said no one ever. Fanboys don't count, they ain't people.

Even I ain't yet excited for it, as there's a probability of it not hittin' the U... t'would be devastating to me, as I sure as **** have no plans t' ever get a Nextbox nor even a PS4, Kingdom Hearts 3 be damned. Ain't currently got the funds for a (good) gaming PC neither... and if I did, I wouldn't put it past Ubisoft t' make the PC port half-assed.

But the worst of it all is that my semi-competitive AC multiplayer career would be forever over, there's no competitive crowd for AC multiplayer on the PC! ;_;

I got off the Asscred train stops ago

My humble little PSP collection
1148919_743590639008245_1073079712_n.jpg

Could have more, but cant be arsed to Ebay

Ain't currently got the funds for a (good) gaming PC neither... and if I did, I wouldn't put it past Ubisoft t' make the PC port half-assed.
Half-assed PC ports still end up being the best version. Similarly, Dark Souls is the worst PC port I've ever played, but it's still easily better than its console counterparts.

But the worst of it all is that my semi-competitive AC multiplayer career would be forever over, there's no competitive crowd for AC multiplayer on the PC! ;_;

Which is a boon. Anyways, if you'd a gaming PC, AC would be the last game you'd play for competitiveness since better options arise.

Half-assed PC ports still end up being the best version.

Permanently unpatched glitches and immeasurable optimization issues are fantastic for one's experience? Who would'a thought.

Anyways, if you'd a gaming PC, AC would be the last game you'd play for competitiveness since better options arise.

Lies, AC multiplayer is the greatness, your uninformed opinion is nonsensical.

... That aside, I reckon there's no such thing as a "better" option when it comes t' competitive gaming, once you're diggin' into games with a properly large competitive crowd. Gamers choose to play a specific game competitively 'cause it piques their personal interests moreso than others. I played RDR multiplayer "competitively" (I put it in quotations 'cause it definitely ain't a competitive shooter lol) 'cause I loved the game t' death, not because its competitive scene was fantastic. I played AC multiplayer competitively 'cause I played multiplayer way too bloody much, and eventually just leveled up from playin' casually. Pokemon was the same. Y'all can keep your dumb ol' RTS', just as I'll keep to my current semi-competitive habits 'til somethin' new grabs my attention.

... Which will eventually happen once Ass Creed is no longer on Ninty consoles. ;_;

Permanently unpatched glitches and immeasurable optimization issues are fantastic for one's experience? Who would'a thought.

Never said that. However, I did say that the best version of the game is the one with slightly more customization options and modability, which is fact. Again, Dark Souls serves that example. A player released a resolution fix within the first 10 minutes of the games' release, and plenty of other community fixes and improvements followed. The game even has its own Nexus section now.

I'm under the impression that not all games get such grand modding treatment. Case in point, AssCreed. I'd be less depressed 'bout Unity possibly skippin' the U (despite the name startin' with a U... ... ...) if my assumption ain't true.

I know 3 may have had one graphical mod. And 1 has some costumes and a night time mod. Overall, they don't bother with the series.

Oh, goddamnitt. Urgh. I keep eating too much, and then I get really upset whenever I gain weight. I did a decent job of not eating a lot yesterday, but like twenty minutes or so ago I gave in and ate a bunch of snacks. I've probably complained about it before, I wish I wasn't like this. >///>

Back