Insomniacs assemble!!

ib2GPAb613YLQN.png

no ****ing wai

12235855EVHdBbuZ_zps4610d8bf.png~original

how does this even work

Apparently it's not a picture. I can scroll down and highlight text. It functions the same as WiiChat's legit Forum page.

... You see, 'Karpmod? Your computer is obviously not even close to the worst here.

Last edited:
12235855EVHdBbuZ_zps4610d8bf.png~original

how does this even work

Apparently it's not a picture. I can scroll down and highlight text. It functions the same as WiiChat's legit Forum page.

... You see, 'Karpmod? Your computer is obviously not even close to the worst here.
I don't remember what it's called, but I recall it being an HTML feature that acts as a "window" to another webpage. I do not believe you can stick windows (put a window within a window), but I could be wrong.

Edit: Yeah, on second glance, that just seems to be a glitch. The thing I mentioned still exists, to my knowledge.

I don't remember what it's called, but I recall it being an HTML feature that acts as a "window" to another webpage. I do not believe you can stick windows (put a window within a window), but I could be wrong.

Edit: Yeah, on second glance, that just seems to be a glitch. The thing I mentioned still exists, to my knowledge.
I didn't do it on purpose though, it just happened. ;_;

nope.avi adblock
I'm pretty sure I had it for a while, but stuff like this has been cropping up only recently. It was only a couple days ago, when suddenly ads started popping up ****ing everywhere all over my web browser. I didn't have time to check for AdBlock until now, and I just re-downloaded it.

My computer still sux moar than yours.

Nevermind, those were jellybeans I was thinking of. It does look like a jellybean too. Never liked its look, but it's competent last I tried using it.

I've never heard much 'bout Azumarill in Gen 3 (rightly so since I know nothin' of Gen 3's competitive scene). Shame I didn't know it had Huge Power back then, I would've definitely used a Banded one in the Battle Frontier...

I've never heard much 'bout Azumarill in Gen 3 (rightly so since I know nothin' of Gen 3's competitive scene). Shame I didn't know it had Huge Power back then, I would've definitely used a Banded one in the Battle Frontier...
I didn't know either
Apparently it was Marill's signature ability in Gen III

Back