Insomniacs assemble!!

Having more muscle mass wouldn't add to my fabulousity, so I'm not too interested. Though maybe a bit would be good.

Don't waste your time. 'Less you want t' improve your looks, ya should just focus on cardio. overall health > muscle mass

So I've been inactive as of late due to me and Kuppicakes finally moving into our own place. (Yus)

What's happenin' fellas?

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy
WHY DOES THIS NEED TO BE A THING?!

The serious "otherkins", at least. And no, I was aware of this concept before, but I wasn't aware of the term, or the fact that one of my best friends is apparently a "felinekin". I sincerely hope it's just a phase for her.

So I've been inactive as of late due to me and Kuppicakes finally moving into our own place. (Yus)

What's happenin' fellas?
That certainly sounds exciting.

All'a this "otherkin" business is just the same as belief in ghosts 'n spiritual stuff... but is not parallel to common religions nor socially accepted as such, thus appearing to be far more stupid at first glance.

Dreamers gonna dream, regardless of what fantasy they dream of.

one of my best friends is apparently a "felinekin". I sincerely hope it's just a phase for her.

And I thought my off-site friends were strange... ... ...

EDIT: Wha--

This actually has a wiki page. Just as internet lingo has leaked int' proper dictionaries as of late, so has internet things leaked into Wikipedia.

Last edited:
All'a this "otherkin" business is just the same as belief in ghosts 'n spiritual stuff... but is not parallel to common religions nor socially accepted as such, thus appearing to be far more stupid at first glance.

Dreamers gonna dream, regardless of what fantasy they dream of.
That's a valid point...when you put it that way, it doesn't seem quite as stupid.

EDIT: Wha--

This actually has a wiki page. Just as internet lingo has leaked int' proper dictionaries as of late, so has internet things leaked into Wikipedia.
I ain't remotely surprised.

Otherkin sounds like the worst kind of hipster; difference for difference sake.
Eh, I dunno, most of them are probably genuine furries, and the others might just think it's cute.

I'll just have to live with it, at least otherkins aren't necessarily hurting anyone.

much prejudice
I have to think about this more before I have a definite answer.
But the idea of otherkind irks me because I feel like they are turning away from the definition of human or shunning the idea of humanity. What is the point of saying otherwise? It doesn't broaden humanity. Humanity is already so diverse as is.

What are ya, a bloody grey skin? hint: futurama

I at least get the impression that the Tumblr ones are mostly furries.

... Tumblr can quite thoroughly represent the worst of any e-communities.

I have to think about this more before I have a definite answer.
But the idea of otherkind irks me because I feel like they are turning away from the definition of human or shunning the idea of humanity. What is the point of saying otherwise? It doesn't broaden humanity. Humanity is already so diverse as is.

Can't say I would've thought on this so deeply since I'm so quick t' be cynical, 'specially when it comes to the metaphysical 'n such.

Anyways, I ain't too sure the agenda of Otherkin is inherently undermining humanity like the PETA crazies are after. Apparently they legitimately believe they're more than just humans, perhaps somethin' along the lines of back asswards Native American reincarnation. I s'pose ya could say their principles violate the value of humanity in itself, unintentional or not, but I wouldn't heed that notion as meanin' much. Plenty of inane dogma do the same in different ways.

... That's certainly the sort of response one might expect from someone who gives as much of a **** 'bout humanity as your average nihilist would.

So Watch Dogs graphics have somehow become worse over the past year or so. I assume sacrifices were made for the last-gen consoles.

ivae7xdMDvOps.png

ib2GPAb613YLQN.png

Stopped caring about that game

Back