Insomniacs assemble!!

Guys, I have a problem. I want to create a NNID on my 3DS, and I want it to be the same as my username on here. However, my 3DS has a broken touch screen and won't let me press any letters to the far right (more specifically, "A").

What should I do? Should I just make a new NNID (... and password) and link that one to my Wii U? What are the benefits of linking a NNID with a Wii U? Drawbacks, if any? My Wii U is still unopened and it shouldn't have a broken touch screen, so, if I can, I want that to have my legit NNID.

Guys, I have a problem. I want to create a NNID on my 3DS, and I want it to be the same as my username on here. However, my 3DS has a broken touch screen and won't let me press any letters to the far right (more specifically, "A").

What should I do? Should I just make a new NNID (... and password) and link that one to my Wii U? What are the benefits of linking a NNID with a Wii U? Drawbacks, if any? My Wii U is still unopened and it shouldn't have a broken touch screen, so, if I can, I want that to have my legit NNID.
I say just do it on the Wii U.

***** plz we both know id trash u ingame and out like vbrawl meta vs falcon

Don't lift anymore, actually. Last I checked, lookin' like Armstrong ain't a priority for recluse gamers like myself.

PM me irl bro
k

Don't lift anymore, actually. Last I checked, lookin' like Armstrong ain't a priority for recluse gamers like myself.
Having more muscle mass wouldn't add to my fabulousity, so I'm not too interested. Though maybe a bit would be good.

Sexy Flandre does add to aforementioned fabulousity, so she has been added to my signature. You can never have too much sexy Flandre.

Back