Insomniacs assemble!!

PM crashing so much! Probably a broken costume since it only happens when I hover over Sheik / random chooses Sheik.
--------------------

We are. You should join us. ;D

Is it worth it? I mean, my broken screen gives me an excuse to buy another 3DS, but.....why?
... No.

I just want it because it's Smash related and limited edition. Plus it's red.
--------------------

I sorely need an excuse t' get a 3DS XL. I fear playin' MH4U on a small-screened 3DS...

Aye, we're Smashin' your reputation.
First time I seen a 3DS, I scoffed at it's miniature stature. Every bone in my body said nope, even to fire emblem on it.

You miscreants.
Pity.
For nary a reason I beesch you?
If superior ye be, I impore thou a swift and righteous quarrel.
Maketh thee no mistakes, a saucy fool he be to set forth and lie down his sword.
For I have slain men a many in the trades of war.
Returned have I, greeted amongst women swooning, and trumpets sing tunes over my triumps.
Prey upon garbage, insolate baffoons. Have at thee.

New 3DS models.................

Nice
Hopefully GameStop doesn't try to steal money this time

Gamestop paid to have it sold in NA. No one else had the confidence to localize the title. If it were not for Gamestop, it would not be as popular as it is today. It is safe to say that Shulk would not be in Smash and Xenoblade would not be on 3DS if it weren't for their deal. Exclusivity is a small price to pay in comparison.

Gamestop stole Xenoblade just as Nintendo stole Bayonetta 2.

[video=youtube;rBop-Dqp2ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBop-Dqp2ik[/video]

Last edited:

Did I say I wanted an XL? I meant LL.

... ... ... But what if it isn't released in America by the time MH4 is out?

Gamestop stole Xenoblade just as Nintendo stole Bayonetta 2.

The "stealing" isn't what people should take issue with. It's the price-gouging Gamestahp did all gamers dirty with. Ninty won't be sellin' used copies of Bayonetta 2 for two times the going price of an unopened, new copy.

Today was the first time I played Go
Learned the rules today too

I took 2 pieces off this one guy who played his entire life. He took 50+
It's a start

New 3DS models.................
I'm mad now. I have no right to be, but I am. Xeno only on the new one too... Well damn. Unless there's a Smash edition version for it, not switching.
-----------------

It is safe to say that Shulk would not be in Smash...
Wait, what? So he is? My english is problematic sometimes.
What's going on?
NO DON'T TELL ME!
-----------------

Splatoon news? I heard Mario was supposed to star in it... lol

Wii Remote having problems... I desperately need to find out how to get a gc controller to work.
PM crashing fixed though.
Fought a bunch of people on random streams, looks like a challenge.

Just found out that Phoenix Wright x Layton has like four cases, thought it only had one. So now -- iirc - this year I'll be buying that, OR, AS, Smash 3DS, Smash U, Hyrule Warriors, (maybe) Splatoon, oh, and of fucking course, any Pokemon merch coming out that remotely interests me. Ireallyneedajobwithactualhoursdamnitt.

Back