Insomniacs assemble!!

I dont have a local one, well unless you count 50 miles that way local

^get a working six button one, theres a cart called "blue elf" that has almost all arcade games on it.

they are just like a console on the inside (Only more deadly)
Main bit,
Screen
Buttons and game

So it is pre-built? I kind of have my heart set on building it myself. Doing the woodwork and whatnot. But pre-built is a good alternative. I will keep it in mind. Whats the cost?

You can get the plans and that, but America has an abundance of arcade machines, some even get thrown away.

The cost is from free p to what ever the pricks on ebay charge

There was a huge arcade near me years ago. One day the employees showed up to work and there was a note on the door saying the owner was closing it. Wish I were older at the time because I could have nabbed a bunch of the old cabinets. There was the 6 player xmen game. God was it fun. I'd kill to have that

Been thinking about building a new PC once my Tax Refund comes in. I am still tweaking it but this is the jist of it:

PCPartPicker part list
/ Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($108.10 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z77 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($229.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card ($395.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Thermaltake VN10001W2N ATX Full Tower Case ($199.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: OCZ ZT 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($105.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $1220.04
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-01-04 21:12 EST-0500)

Everything looks great but I'd say go for an i7 processor if you can juuuust to future-proof it that much more.

Whatever happened to that doomsteady guy?

Everybodys got a raptr..........................

Everything looks great but I'd say go for an i7 processor if you can juuuust to future-proof it that much more.

The performance increase isn't worth it for the price IMO. Maybe if I decide on a cheaper case I will but my heart is kind of set on it lol

Back