Insomniacs assemble!!

I ain't even gonna try, not 'less it's somethin' reported... The glitchiness of this terribad browser makes me fear what horrid things might come, misclick or not.

Like accidentally deletin' a legendary thread in the Lounge, for example.

I even bought a giant dead fish to use as a casket.... ._.
Magikarp_by_Giggle_Snort.jpg
​What he said.

goodnewseveryone.jpg

Figured I wouldn't have a PC for months, but my bro worked a loophole t' get one of two shitty PCs (possibly equally bad as my last...) workin' proper. Now I can destroy y'all's posts again. Happy day! Not really though. For me I mean, since I've still lost decades of irreplaceable, priceless digital guff. Y'all should be beaming 'Karpmod has returned. Karp be praised, amiright?

We were just starting your funeral preparations.

you__re_too_slow_unleashed_by_ur2slowunleashedplz-d30wl8c_zps96181860.gif

I even bought a giant dead fish to use as a casket.... ._.

It's the thought that counts Nicky. <3

To bad it cant track all my games

Yeah, If it could track 3ds and WiiU then it would jump by at least 200 hours lol (mostly 3ds. RPGs and whatnot)

Add about a few thousand for my RPGs, have to manually track Nintendos things

Tomorrow.

6:00 am

The big moment

It'll either be the video game of my dreams, a Ruby/Sapphire remake, or something else. Personally I'm expecting to see something great regardless of what it is. Unless it's Gen VI. It's too early for that....

Disney buys Gamefreak

ALL YOUR POKEMON BELONG TO DISNEY!!

Uprising is too damn good, aside from the semi annoying controls. It also has amazing dialogue. They literally said "back in the 80's" at one point. There is no fourth wall.

Ah, so that's where the avatar came from.

Wow, the God of WiiCHat is here! All bow down before DBloke!

r u delcattin me right meow

Been thinking about building a new PC once my Tax Refund comes in.
Total: $1220.04

twitch-GIF_zps0a9f1525.gif

PC games, one of the realms I'll probably never venture to.

I said the very same thing seven years ago. Yet here I am now, dreamin' of a good gaming PC... one which won't cost me my wallet fifty times over, namely.

Disney buys Gamefreak

ALL YOUR POKEMON BELONG TO DISNEY!!

Back