Insomniacs assemble!!

The guys at my coffee place are too damn nice.

First time? Cash register isn't working. Can't make change. Free coffee.

Second time? Sir, the coffee we made doesn't look right, we'll make you another one. And when I ask if they can microwave my coffee (my coffee wasn't as hot as I'd have liked), they say no, and make me another coffee despite me insisting that this one's fine. Oh also my mom changed her mind on what size coffee she wanted when the guy was in the process of making it, and they made her a new one despite her saying that it was fine how it was.

Had a coffee earlier.

had to have a cup of tea to get rid of the taste

First time? Cash register isn't working. Can't make change. Free coffee.

Second time? Sir, the coffee we made doesn't look right, we'll make you another one. And when I ask if they can microwave my coffee (my coffee wasn't as hot as I'd have liked), they say no, and make me another coffee despite me insisting that this one's fine. Oh also my mom changed her mind on what size coffee she wanted when the guy was in the process of making it, and they made her a new one despite her saying that it was fine how it was.

Which coffee shop was this? And if you say Starbucks, it will confirm we live in different universes.

Ahh, I forget how terrible English cuisine is over there... I can understand why your taste buds ain't conditioned for the grandeur palette-pleasing divinity that is coffee.

but srsly i hear food over there aint all-that good, dat tru?

... A place where employees aren't dickbags; and instead are ****in' GOOD at their job? nowai

But shouting out "I AM THE LAW" on stage would be fun.

After all I am roaming security

needz moar prinny w/ ban hammer

Wander into a coffee shop for a meeting
Order a "Cupa tea, with two sugars and milk" in a northern accent
Get laughter from staff and others
Get discount for humor

Well, 'sides the fact you ain't as delusional as usual by arguing tea is better; which is a good thing! Glad ya learned from your mistakes bro, we forgive ya. :lol:
Let me fix that
When I went to the Kona coffee plant at Hawaii
I stayed outside to not get a headache from the strong coffee smell
:trollface:
Wander into a coffee shop for a meeting
Order a "Cupa tea, with two sugars and milk" in a northern accent
Get laughter from staff and others
Get discount for humor
Total win

Team Coffee (also know as Team Winner)
-Nicky
-Gay Merman
-Asshat
-J (I'm dragging you in whether you like it or not)
-Petalstorm

Team Tea (aka Team Loser)
-MR
-Blokey

You're outnumbered.

Back