Insomniacs assemble!!

Speaking of.

I really should get back to coding on my Raspberry Pi

"Bow down before my regal Pokemon!"

Pokefan Generic wants to battle!

Pokefan What'shisface sent out Lv. 65 Magikarp!

Yes_zps3901ac34.png

Of all the trainers I failed to avoid, I ended up battlin' this guy... t'was clearly fate.

I keep hearing tunes that im putting on the list for "Songs to be played at my funeral" (well cremation, dont want any of that coming back to life smeg. only planning ahead)

This classic is on there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMMy9t0TJNE

I know most of my family have not herd it so will not know what to expect

It's still Doomsteady Friday. That alone is something to be happy about.

Track meet tomorrow. First outdoor meet of the year. I'm kinda excited.

Scholarships. Ugh.

Watched a full 3 hour NJPW event, understood very little of what was said.

Enjoyed the action

So the new Luigi's Mansion is coming out soon. I'm looking forward to it a good amount, actually. I was previously skeptical about how well the 3DS could even handle it, but Nintendo pleasantly surprised me with Kid Icarus Uprising, a 3D (movement) game that was executed lovely. I enjoyed the first Luigi's Mansion, so I'll definitely be buying this one.

In other news, Senioritis has finally gotten hold of me. I got through the first semester without problems, but currently I'm failing 4/5 classes. Luckily, they're all high 50's, so I'll be able to redeem myself with little effort.

Ah senoritis, good times

Yeah know, Nintendo originally was going to have the Gamecube be in 3D. And one of the games which they tested it on was Luigi's Mansion. So playing the game in 3D is what the game developers originally intended.

I've had Senioritis since about 7th grade. I'm just glad my school is easy as crap.

But it's still come back to bite me in the ass..

Apparently I've had senioritis of the everythin' for my entire life... the more ya know.

Your evil plan to make me a fishing guru will not work, karpmod! .... so stop sending me that Splash ad pls.

Make you, one'a my beloved brothers? Don't flatter yourself.

... Not that I wouldn't eventually consider it, if ya'd join our fishy fold already. You will be betroved t' the 'Karp. There's no escape, it's your destiny t' be one of us. One of us...

Wouldn't it be more fun if he became a fanboy of a different fish? Not Magikarp, Sharpedo, Stunfisk, or Feebas?

Back