Insomniacs assemble!!

Sparx...that rings a bell, though not a huge bell.

In more nerdy news, I got a Rotom Wash plush and a Shiny Magikarp plush. I was really torn between Heat, Wash, Cut (favorite Rotom form), and Frost. I thought that Wash looked the best in plush form, so I decided on that.

Rotom
Shiny Magikarp

So cute <3

First post in years. Hi.

ohai thar. Yep, I remember you.

Looking back on my posts from 2008/2009...damn, I was really immature and cheesy

As we all were... :lol:

Interesting. Could someone refresh my memory as to what happened in 2009? I remember the owner of the website screwing something up, and Wii Chat died for a while.

In '09, Wiichat's hard drive(s?) crashed. The last backup ye olde shitty admin i0n made was during '07 March IIRC, meaning due to his neglect of the site in recent years, more than a year's worth of threads, accounts and posts were lost just like that. At that point most'a the Wiichat seniors that made the forum awesome, includin' the mods, up and left since any forum unmaintained by an admin can't fair too well.

We call those dark times the Wiichat Apocalypse, 'cause that's really what it was. We've recovered over the years, but as your memory likely tells ya, Wiichat's still a shadow of our former selves. =/

Interesting. Could someone refresh my memory as to what happened in 2009? I remember the owner of the website screwing something up, and Wii Chat died for a while.
Site went tits up, site is now in better hands
DPrinny, now DBloke, changes the thread name to what ever he wants.
This is the general talking thread

the What are you thinking about thread was accidentally deleted

Feckin birds again

سعيد عذاب الجمعة

URL]

Obviously of the Assassin Order, sent to retrieve the shiny golden Magikarp artifact left behind by those who came before us.

Obviously of the Assassin Order, sent to retrieve the shiny golden Magikarp artifact left behind by those who came before us.
There was an Ancient Magikarp Cult too? I wonder what terms they were on with the Ancient Stunfisk Cult.

Bitter enemies, obviously. Anyone stupid enough t' worship Stunfisk would clearly be too stupid t' swear fealty to the 'Karp.

Magikarp artifacts from "those who came before"? You're one'a those conspirist madmen. No one pay attention t' this insane fool.

Yep, that's exactly what I meant. I ain't tryin' to cheat you outta every dollar you own or nothin'. Definitely not. Nope.

Back