Insomniacs assemble!!

Holy ****, the weather. The one night I decide to turn on the AC, I end up waking up to a rainstorm at around 40 degrees.

Fandangos theme currently at 11

Thinking about my DOOM guy cosplay
Loadout will be shotgun, chainsaw (blood soaked) and rocket launcher, maybe pistol

Currently looking for nerf guns that I can "DOOMise"

Did you happen to drive it into Michigan?

I would've caught it in a Masterball had I not used it on my recently hooked 'Karp. =/ T'was a feisty one, ya can't blame me.

Well guys, I'm back from FBLA State conference.

There was an unfair amount of Asians and Indians.

So you were baffled by absurd math talk and attacked by wild animals? How terrible.

Holy ****, the weather. The one night I decide to turn on the AC, I end up waking up to a rainstorm at around 40 degrees.

Must've been a Politoed or two around as well...

Eh, I decided to buy HarmoKnight, because not only yolo, but I've essentially [strike]sold my soul[/strike] become dedicated to Game Freak and their shenanigans. It's only $15 anyway.

So back in october, I was thinking of investing $500 in bitcoins when they were $12 per coin. I decided to hold off since the last few years the value hasn't really rose too much. If you have heard anything about bitocoins lately, youll know that they are now worth over $100 a coin. I dun fucked up.

So back in october, I was thinking of investing $500 in bitcoins when they were $12 per coin. I decided to hold off since the last few years the value hasn't really rose too much. If you have heard anything about bitocoins lately, youll know that they are now worth over $100 a coin. I dun fucked up.

So what dodgy sites you usin?

Back