Insomniacs assemble!!

There was a few Pokepeople cosplayers lat weekend, two were playing Pokemon stadium 2 (N64)
A conversation started, "We should do a Magikarp one next time" "Yeah we could just lie on the ground splashing"

WiiU owners drinking game,
Play on something else have a pint,
A game is canceled have a shot,
Notice how dusty it is two shots,

it will stop the depression of buying a dead console

The problem with cosplayers is.

Whenever I see one cosplaying a character I "like" I get the urge to proposition them fox some costume sexy time.

WHY MAKOTO FROM SF3???

So Prinny may appreciate this but my buddy works at a Best Buy here in Cincinnati, Ohio and his co-worker is Rory McAllister from The Highlanders of WWE. Here he is with my friends daughter:

Rory.jpg

So there was a murder a few houses away. Didn't really know them. More of a friend of a friend. Found him dead in his home. Apparently, the son killed his father. The son was supposedly a bad apple. That seems to be what the gossip shows, anywho. The news reports still say they don't know who the criminal is, but the guy's in jail. Hm.

Stupid Photobucket, doesn't upload pictures in HD. This is a menu I made a while ago for school which I liked. Yeah, there are a few typos, but whatever. There's a front and a back.

Menu1_zps5ffedf4a.png:original

Menu2_zps73e7e154.png:original
They would look better if Photobucket didn't shrink them....

Edit: Oh my god, it didn't shrink them? Woah, Photobucket, how surprising. I guess if they're in their own window they're sized normally. They are rather, um, large, if you're zoomed in all the way, though.

Front & Back

So there was a murder a few houses away. Didn't really know them. More of a friend of a friend. Found him dead in his home. Apparently, the son killed his father. The son was supposedly a bad apple. That seems to be what the gossip shows, anywho. The news reports still say they don't know who the criminal is, but the guy's in jail. Hm.
That's pretty crazy...when did this happen, today? Last night?

Last edited:
Photo bucket still fails
Spent some time trying to upload a gif
it wont take
and it killed the quality of some other things

And that is pretty crazy WiiAssassin

So Prinny may appreciate this but my buddy works at a Best Buy here in Cincinnati, Ohio and his co-worker is Rory McAllister from The Highlanders of WWE. Here he is with my friends daughter:

Rory.jpg

Why in 'Karp's name is one'a the Highlanders working in a Best Buy... ?

This is where I'd make a tasteless Detective Conan joke, but I can't be arsed as I'm currently half asleep...

Stupid Photobucket, doesn't upload pictures in HD. This is a menu I made a while ago for school which I liked. Yeah, there are a few typos, but whatever. There's a front and a back.

Menu1_zps5ffedf4a.png:original

Menu2_zps73e7e154.png:original
They would look better if Photobucket didn't shrink them....

Ya should ditch art and invest in runnin' your own coffeehouse. I'll invest. A penny or two.

The audience at the other nights RAW was insanely good.
To put it into perspective, they where better than some of the matches

Also
44810_533247380047654_1634110283_n.png

First Kyurem, now this... a Kyogre is currently runnin' rampant outside. Air saturation has taken a huge leap upwards. This is the only rainy weather I dislike. ;_;

Came back and saw this
150468_533312860041106_776800023_n.png

I finally have an interest in the top 40
320053_533301056708953_643864369_n.png

Seriously, this is the first time im interested in the top 40 for years

Scratch that its now at 27

Last edited:
Back