Insomniacs assemble!!

So hey, Final Fantasy VII takes place in the same universe as Final Fantasy X 1,000 years after said game's events.

hadeswtf2854958034_zpsc36dfd28.jpg

It's page 777. The timing t' talk of FF7 couldn't be better. :lol:

Nojima confirmed the connection himself...

Organising the break up of a massive event on my own LIKE A BOSS!

Living on nothing but strawberry milk all weekend

Except the confirmed one is ****ing stupid and tacked on, unlike the similarities between II/IV IV/VI and such.

That time when I wish I had a camera as the photo I would of posted is avatar related

Last edited:
Smogon said:
Overall, if you're looking for a good contributor to an offensive Fire / Water / Grass core, a physical heavy offense team, or a Sunny Day team, or if your team needs to be about 20% cooler, Rapidash won't disappoint.
Hehehe

Drat, you got the 7777th post....

My laziness has been overwhelming lately, and I think it's linked to my internet addiction. I wanna take a hiatus in a week or two, I'll probably have an official date by later today. If I don't set a date that I'll continue to put it off, so yeah.

At least, I'll be taking a break from the sites I'm addicted to. Such as here, BMGf, Smogon, etc. I dunno about YouTube or not, I need my VGM fix...

You must have been on the verge of doing it yourself when were not able to fulfill your mod duties when your internet was down :lol:

Back