Insomniacs assemble!!

[2:57:19 AM] DarkBlastoise27: You got a Wii U?
[2:57:33 AM] Neosquid: A few days ago, yep
[2:59:17 AM] DarkBlastoise27: You going to get any games for it?
[3:00:07 AM] Neosquid: Not until Pikmin 3, I'll be getting more games as they come out
[3:01:20 AM] DarkBlastoise27: I see
[3:01:32 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Getting MK8?
[3:02:02 AM] Neosquid: Probably
[3:07:22 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Shame it isn't getting the 3DS Treatment
[3:07:39 AM] Neosquid: I'd rather have it for the Wii U, personally
[3:10:39 AM] DarkBlastoise27: You do why is that?
[3:11:17 AM] Neosquid: Bigger screen, better hardware, probably easier controls, better graphics, etc.
[3:12:06 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Sounds fun just wish it was coming for 3DS too though
[3:12:23 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Not every has a Wii U
[3:12:52 AM] Neosquid: So? They can't make every game for every system.
[3:15:32 AM | Edited 3:16:07 AM] DarkBlastoise27: True they can't though would be nice to have one
[3:15:48 AM] Neosquid: At least Smash Bros is coming out for both
[3:16:25 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Well that's a good thing
[3:17:15 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Though having MK7 for 3DS then reversing it and Making MK8 for Wii U
[3:17:26 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Doesn't seem right
[3:17:43 AM] Neosquid: Why do you say that?
[3:21:50 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Cause it's like announcing a game and saying that only those who have the $ to spend on a system just for said game is rather silly especially when said gamer(like me)doesn't want to
[3:26:05 AM] Neosquid: Yeah, that's not really fair. They shouldn't expect people to spend money on systems.
[3:26:59 AM] DarkBlastoise27: Now you know why it should be a dual release

*SIGH*
This dude is a little over 30, btw.

Last edited:
I prefer this one.[video=youtube;d4teUZWP3_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4teUZWP3_o[/video]From what my friend has shown me of New Vegas.
That guy always dies in my playthroughs in entertaining ways. That's another great thing, loads of killable NPC's. You can possibly kill entire towns if you so desire. No need to take their attitude.

... Is Bulbapedia filled with idiots like that, or is he just a special case? >_>;
In the areas I go in, I only remember about five or so. This is only counting specific people I remember, mind you. Outside my territory, there are many more, but I like to believe that most of them don't post much. There might be a few other people I know that are idiots of that level, but I haven't seen enough signs to really know for sure.

I think the main chat thread does a decent job of staying idiot free, which is good, since it's my main thread.

That guy always dies in my playthroughs in entertaining ways. That's another great thing, loads of killable NPC's. You can possibly kill entire towns if you so desire. No need to take their attitude.
But he's Fantastic!

Wish I could say the same for any location on the internets... 'least Wiichat comes close.

That's another great thing, loads of killable NPC's. You can possibly kill entire towns if you so desire. No need to take their attitude.

Moar games need this.

AC2 free on XBL gold.
for that price ill give it a go

I am disappoint.

Assuming I'm not forgetting anything that comes out earlier, I guess Pikmin 3 will be my first (non Nintendoland) Wii U game.

Back