Insomniacs assemble!!

Steam Summer sale is live and my wallet is already hurting.
IT'S ALMOST TIME!
It's too bad my laptop is just a bit outdated. (2011) Though it shoulld be fine with most games. I love Steam, but I like physical copies more. (Reason why I still buy CD's/Games with cases)
Of course there are the special exceptions.

Steam sales make my brain hurt, not just my wallet. What to get, what to get? What can I afford and make time to play? Even deciding is painful.
02c.gif

I realise I've been linking a lot of images/gifs. My apologizes for spam?

Technically, everything boils down to money, so yeah.

If they continue to advertise it, it'll sell and we'll all be happy.
So many people would definitely buy it. The cost of formatting it to the other regions couldn't have been that much compared to its sales. Surely a win-win.

I miss those RPGs that took me weeks. Months and years even. Good times, sleepless nights. Childhood.
-----------------------

Don't Starve seems kinda difficult. Though multiplayer (when it comes out) feels more like my kind of game.

Solo games make me kinda sad now. Anyone know of a good short single player experience?

Just noticed image in OP.

bloke for best mod 2014

I realise I've been linking a lot of images/gifs. My apologizes for spam?

the best kind of spam

Don't Starve seems kinda difficult.

It is at first; the game does describe itself as bein' uncompromising. If ya don't know what to do, why, and how t' do it, you're gonna die 'til ya learn lol. 'Less you're patient, you may need to wiki one or two major mechanics after you've died a ton to 'em.

Though it always will be difficult if you're really bad with time management. That's what early-game boils down to: how much can ya get done to set up for when **** INEVITABLY goes down?

It is at first; the game does describe itself as bein' uncompromising. If ya don't know what to do, why, and how t' do it, you're gonna die 'til ya learn lol. 'Less you're patient, you may need to wiki one or two major mechanics after you've died a ton to 'em.

Though it always will be difficult if you're really bad with time management. That's what early-game boils down to: how much can ya get done to set up for when **** INEVITABLY goes down?
No one has enough time like we use to. Given enough time, I could figure it out. But it's not gonna happen. I'll be needing a wise old man to guide me. Hell, I can barely make time for sleep. (Thanks life schedule!)

Don't Starve seems kinda difficult. Though multiplayer (when it comes out) feels more like my kind of game.

Solo games make me kinda sad now. Anyone know of a good short single player experience?

Don't Starve

FOmS8s9.png

wow ps4 fanboy gtfo lolo0ololololololollol

[/continue to have zero clue about what this is]

then find out inkbreath

Go pirate it or somefin if you're so damn inclined t' not waste money on a game you've no plans to ever buy. Then buy it for multiplayer after ya get addicted.

wow ps4 fanboy gtfo lolo0ololololololollolthen find out inkbreathGo pirate it or somefin if you're so damn inclined t' not waste money on a game you've no plans to ever buy. Then buy it for multiplayer after ya get addicted.
Hey baby, I'm hungry. :) go do your thing before I smack you, sound gravy?

I'll smash your potatoes and release some gravy if you don't listen to me. I'll do it!

Surrogate Wiichat Mom, Surrogate WiiChat Dad. Stahp! You're tearing this family apart!
------------------------

Don't Starve

FOmS8s9.png
Dafaq! More frightening than Dead Space 2!
------------------------

I guess I'll just watch other people play it for a while, then pick up on the little tips and tricks.

Back