Insomniacs assemble!!

The world cup just doesn't have anything interesting in it for me. I never seen the appeal in Football anyways.

Me, watch non-eSports? lol

tg4uz3srygakzxsfkes4.gif

I watched Steins;Gate
it was very good

out of the anime I've completed, I guess I'd rank them something like this

Devil is a Part Timer > Steins;Gate = Angel Beats = Attack on Titan > Space Dandy > Puella Magi Madoka Magica = Noucome
(I know that some are getting new seasons)

but my quest to become a real otaku has barely started I'm still kidding about that to some degree

in other news, I need to post here more, I guess I'm worried that I'll screw up my posts, causing me to post less

Im English and even I think its cack
what even is sports

Last edited:
Madoka is overated imo
Though I have to watch the movie

I can't really rate one anime over another, but like movies I have to rate by genre
Though I would have to say Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the most balanced anime (and therefore the best anime imo)

Huh, never thought there was much to Attack on Titan, might need to give it a chance if you rate it over Madoka...
I didn't like Madoka that much
it was good but I didn't find it anyfin more than that
Attack on Titan I enjoyed quite a bit more, yes, it was more interesting than I initially expected

Madoka is overated imo
me too
iirc there are three of them

I've come to the conclusion that I don't like anime. If one's own highest rated anime hates itself and its own media, then there's little reason to force oneself to keep up the charade. Granted, I occasionally indulge myself in some stupid clips from various shows and nostalgia over Gundam, but not enough to watch an entire episode. So I guess Evangelion's goal of killing anime worked on me.

Madoka is overated imo

I can't really rate one anime over another, but like movies I have to rate by genre
Though I would have to say Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the most balanced anime (and therefore the best anime imo)

Yes, but does FMA have yuri shippings? I think not. Clearly inferior.

I know the composer for X also worked on Attack on Titan, but I've no interest in it beyond that.

Back