Insomniacs assemble!!

Huh, never thought there was much to Attack on Titan, might need to give it a chance if you rate it over Madoka...

Plotholes the series

Main one is, it is shown they have jet technology yet they dont have flying machines
There lifes would be much easier if they at least had blimps

Plotholes the series

Main one is, it is shown they have jet technology yet they dont have flying machines
There lifes would be much easier if they at least had blimps
what, attack on titan? I didn't notice many plotholes, and going by the very end of season 1 one of the potential plotholes I was confused about (how the hell they built the walls in the first place with all the titans around) might be put to rest, and it was a plothole I was pretty willing to overlook.

You do have a point about the jets, that was somefin they should have worked around better.

In regards to pmmm, there are quite a few plotholes and most of them irritate me.

what, attack on titan? I didn't notice many plotholes, and going by the very end of season 1 one of the potential plotholes I was confused about (how the hell they built the walls in the first place with all the titans around) might be put to rest, and it was a plothole I was pretty willing to overlook.

You do have a point about the jets, that was somefin they should have worked around better.

In regards to pmmm, there are quite a few plotholes and most of them irritate me.
One of them was the blonde titan
Like theres a load of blondes with that hair and in that shape about

Oh. So I'm not the only Wiichatter that gives no fucks 'bout anime. Huzzah... ?

Don't be so bloody self absorbed. I couldn't care less about anime at this point and it's sad how many people praise it like a religion.

The people on this site are actually great about it, they don't praise anime nor do they go "YOU MUST WATCH ANIME". We can all get along.

Most animes are generic. But Miyazaki-san animated films are awesome. Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke.

--------------------------------

Been watching SGDQ (Summer Games Done Quick), it's a speed running community helping to raise money for Doctors Without Borders. It's a charity thing. Donating (to the stream) could win you prizes and all proceeds goes towards the charity. They play hundreds of different games as fast as they can including Zelda, Castlevania, Sonic, Ninja Gaiden, Megaman, etc. (click for list of games and aproximate streaming times)

It's gonna be on all week 24-7. Come support and watch the games for charity. Donating is completely up to you. Even if you can't, just visiting the stream helps.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda

Promoting this for a good cause, plus I can't sleep.

Don't be so bloody self absorbed. I couldn't care less about anime at this point and it's sad how many people praise it like a religion.

The people on this site are actually great about it, they don't praise anime nor do they go "YOU MUST WATCH ANIME". We can all get along.

Just remember.

I was into it before it was cool

Back