Insomniacs assemble!!

Photobucket has gone ****

giphy.gif

( the interesting thing about this is he had a near miss with part of the rings frame, a bit more the the right and he would of been badly injured)

It looks like I am now working for the largest arcade in Europe............ (Arcade club)

I WORK FOR VIDEA GAEMS!! (part time)

I have a Switch (was cheap)
I have Zelda, spent about 150 hours on it so far (Bloody handheld mode)
Also Mario Kart, (Mostly for events)

To bad a lot of games are bloody expensive

And why the smeg is it still that Freindcode bollocks?

^ That's pretty sweet and neat. We used to have A LOT of arcades around these parts like 10-13yrs ago but like all good things they split.
Now a days (at least around here) only way one can access an arcade is through like a pizza place, state/county fair, Etc.
Finding just stand alone arcades is beyond the rarity of a shiny pokemon lol.

NOW about that switch and friend codes...
I have no fucking clue why Nintendo would take 2 steps back on that one. If I remember correctly on Wii U you could search up a person
through Mii name, NNID, recently played with, or friend code. It amazes me how we are in 2018 and Ninty is seriously STUBBORN on pushing these friend codes like WWE's Roman Reigns.

Don't know if your into homebrew or not (can't remember)
but the switch scene has actually picked up (snow ball going down hill type of ****) recently.

Check this lovely little place for Switch Homebrew:
If you prefer a "hardmod" like a mod chip (solder/solderless solution) check here:

Theres a few in the UK

The main one is the one im working for

In the background, I like working there, saves having to deal with the unwashed masses
Speaking of
I get to see what machines they have coming in
They got this this week
31899182_1911006498933314_8578488315177598976_n.jpg

Its on freeplay#They also have the four player version in the events area

Homebrew wise I only tend to fiddle with the machine when its no longer supported by its makers, if only the Switch did things like the Steam sales
Been offered a WiiU, didnt want it due to it being a pooy machine

Regins is technically the champion
They changed the rules
But he still got out of the cage earilyer in the match

HES POOY!
POOY!!
Why the bloody chest armour?
Heels are more over then hes ever been
NJPW>WWE

What?! I haIven't seen or played X-men (Arcade) in years! Yeah I can play it on Retroarc and ETC but you just don't get that classic arcade feel to it.
Dude the countless coins I put into that damn arcade game just like the metal slug series lol and of course my all time favorite Street Fighter Alpha 3 (arcade).
That's so damn neat though. Another rare gem I got to play ONCE in Arcade was that Wii exclusive cross over fighter Tatsunoko VS Capcom. It was the JPN version of the game but dammit was it so ever sweet playing it on Arcade. Ah jeez good times ;DDDDD

So coming from a person who is heavily affiliated with homebrew and it's scene...the Wii U (IMO) is the best (nintendo) console for emulators.
If it matters to you in the future on getting a Wii U or not. In agreement with you the Wii U was indeed just ASS with a shitty games library.

WWE's BackLash sucked ass and it was a huge let down.
Raw/Smackdown having different talent rosters makes ZERO sense if they are just going to have year long dual brand PPV's.
Should of just left dual branded PPV's to the top PPV's of the year ===> SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, ETC.
Idunno just my opinion.

I'm not a Reign's guy not even way back in his FCW days. He's...a child birthed from John Cena+The Rock being forced down our throats.
So tired of a Reigns VS Lesnar matches already and TBH I like Lesnar BUT he should stay the **** away from that title picture
because that Universal GALACTIC title is NOT present or represented enough on Raw.

I love NJPW and ROH. They've been leading the Wrestling world for years and hate them or love them but with the founding of Bullet Club years back
it just blew up the wrestling world anew. Glad Jericho decided to do NJPW too cause that Dude...Mr FOZZY himself is giving the fans dream matches become reality.
Naito VS Jericho? Hype
Golden Lovers return and VS who ever the hell wants to step up? HYPE
Okada VS Omega? The last few matches between them didn't disappoint so...HYPE.

Though I do think Naito should of won the IWGP Heavyweight championship from Okada at Wrestle kingdom this year.
NJPW's G1 Special last year in Long Beach, CA was EPIC. Glad I live like an hour away from that arena lol

NJPW is putting on what people want to see
WWE is going to in the ****
Impact wrestling is getting interesting with former Lucha underground guys

Also
I have a Vita
This will be hacked when the hack for 3.67 is out

where the karp is my dork souls damnit nintendo

However you been?

Bloody miserable, worst years'a my life. Reboundin' off'a rock bottom finally, so things're back on the up... hence the wild Magikarp appearin', harr. How 'bout for you amigo?

I seen the Switch games ya got after ya friended me, our tastes ain't too close these days eh? Reckon you got plans for Smash Switch too, 'least?

Photobucket has gone even more ****

fix'd

I took issue with one'a the large overhauls however many years ago. I don't know what the hell's happened t' it in recent times, but I reckon it should be treated as image-hostin' Myspace.

So coming from a person who is heavily affiliated with homebrew and it's scene...the Wii U (IMO) is the best (nintendo) console for emulators.

Delicious. Purrhaps I won't pack my U away anytime soon, even with my Switch 'round.

I have a Vita

youre_serious_futurama.gif

im gonna hack my wii u something something hypocrisy

Last edited:
OI! Dont knock it
Its a decent machine, it was just under supported

Ever wonder what ever happened to those that left for the other forum?

Or the missing member's of here

Huh huh "Member"

insomnia beckons me

OI! Dont knock it
Its a decent machine, it was just under supported

Harr harr, t' say the least. Thing's got Wii U-esque console sales.

Huh huh "Member"

Hell no. I ain't thought'a that place in literal years, don't even remember the accursed name. If it's less dead than here, I'd be more shocked than with Ridley's announcement. Harr.

Huh huh "Member"

Nah. who'd want to remember those dicks People come 'n go and life goes on 'n all that jazz. I used t' wonder where the other golden oldies'a the 2000s went off to after the ol' apocalypse, not so much anymore. Nowadays I just reminisce on rare occasion. Mentionin' it does make me wonder just a tad. 'Specially the mods, gotta wonder if they found a different lively community. Reckon most'a them just migrated t' social media 'n Reddit or whatnot.

Did have some on THE BOOK OF FACES
Think they buggered off that as well

The Vita is hacked and there was much joy

Huh huh "Member"

Other forum? Care to explain what other forum our "members" ran off to? And when the hell was this exactly? O-O;

Hell no. I ain't thought'a that place in literal years, don't even remember the accursed name. If it's less dead than here, I'd be more shocked than with Ridley's announcement. Harr.

Again care to explain what forum this is exactly? You see I'm actually hoping I get to find and talk to some of my old buddies ;DDDD
Yes people do come and go but I've literally been playing/talking with these folks since 2008 and we migrated to this site 2010 etc AND fucking etc :(
But then everyone just poofed one day and the WiiU didn't help matters much either lol Well I'm one to talk since I was away for I think a year or almost a year.
Anywho..Sashimi-Karp -----> Sup my aquatic homie?

If anyone has Discord:

You remind me of some dude that mod's a Ninty community I'm a part of on the PS4. ;)

and almost forgot to mention.
My preorder list.

Ninty Switch:
  • Super Mario Party
  • Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu AND Let's Go Eevee
  • Super Smash Bro's Ultimate
  • Dark Souls Remaster
  • Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
PS4:
  • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  • Red Dead Redemption 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Life is Strange 2
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Destiny 2 (Forsaken)

Back