Insomniacs assemble!!

I still keep an eye out for new posts and any messages I get sent. I'm not really one for nostalgia these days but if forums like this get popular again I'll be here to help out.

A few months back
Guests still click stuff
Anyway heres a picture of me giving a Stunner to an Alien queen...............

17098445_1463625270338108_8089354481005046474_n.jpg

You alright Prin? I doubt you were at that concert but I thought about you and some other Mancy folks when I heard about the bomb.

Was up the road from me (and round a few corners)
No idea who Aria Granda is
My local city is more unified than ever
The two local football team (Manchester city and United) put aside there differences
ALL RELIGIONS are becoming unified in there hatred for those that use it as an excuse for being a dick

What they are trying to do is not working
They are only able to recruit the dim

The north is stronger than the south

I don't remember the last time I logged in but here I am again. A wave of nostalgia rushing over me. I'm cringing pretty hard,reading some of my old posts.

How's everyone?

Yo I feel you about the nostalgia part. This place is where I spent countless of hours

Never had anything relevant to add to any conversation I've ever had. But hello again, old acquaintances.

Generic *NEW POST*

Busy with events work and that, gonna get more busy in the coming years

At the bat of an eye this layout change don't seem half bad... I can't tell if my memory'a the old layouts has gone t' **** (it has) or if my cynicism's gone soft.

Still holdin' down the abandoned fort, Bloke?

Amongst events work and remembering this place is still a thing

I really must get Just dance 2017 for the Wii

Speaking of events work
24301210_1744165552284077_4476877727649917801_n.jpg

Busiest event ive ever been involved with

Back