Insomniacs assemble!!

Family of one............
I wish it would feck off.
More events cancelled, now in October/November.
A feckin funeral to go to (mums other half)

Yeah bro it all sucks. Take me back to the days where we were adding each other on the Wii and playing SSBB all night and the only way to communicate was through the text in the taunt bubbles

Ive already been through the five stages of acceptance now im bored.

All backlog has been tried and in most cases finished
Film backlog done
Flat sorted
(Bike fecked so that cant be used)
Projects started and a lot getting finished

No idea if events will be a thing in March.
12 FECKIN MONTHS!!

It's been a rough year. But hopefully we can at least begin to return to normality next year.
Keep being careful!

Feck no, in the UK we got Covid2020 that's starting and due to the we those pillocks that run things handled the current one we are all screwed.

SCREWED I TELLS YA!!

And the first year for years id actually like a party of birth as its a round number one, even if all that would happen is me getting board shitles hating the music getting played while sober as I no longer partake in alcohol.

52V3i3p.gif

Feck, what a weird year, we got snow on Xmas day

The orange one has left the Whitehouse.

Lets hope the new guy dont do the heel turn.......................

Oh you silly person, if they're in the white house it's a guarantee they're a heel already. They might just not be as obvious and stupid about it as the great white cheeto.

Oh you silly person, if they're in the white house it's a guarantee they're a heel already. They might just not be as obvious and stupid about it as the great white cheeto.
the only true way to tell.
We must sacrifice a golden goat on the Alter of smeg on he 30th of February as long as the weathers nice

Prinny how active are users here? Are the new owners after i0n still around?
Not very and buggered off, I still pop in daily to keep tabs on things.
I have no friggen clue how the site is still up, add revenue cant be that great

Back