Insomniacs assemble!!

The bits that really beat you down is when the management team doesn't understand what it is they're asking for. Like when they want something absolutely impossible to just happen, look at the IT guy and tell you to work your magic. No access points? Well just make one, isn't that what you do? RFID devices only recognized at the door but not at the TimeClock? Well, figure it out.
Updates to a CRM system that you have never used before? Explain the changes to me. I spilled coffee into my laptop, please "replace the keyboard" and have it ready for me in an hour. What's that? The entire facking machine is located below the keyboard? You can just replace the bits that got wet right? (Legit scenario, I can't... I just can't even.)

I genuinely just hate people. Humanity was a mistake.

Kinda why I dont work in IT

I do get a similar thing with events work, people wanting a big sized set up for free as it would "Be good publicity"
I offer a charity rate (Cover costs) but thats for charities

Its like all new members are all just bots to advertise crap

I have no clue what they are trying to sell, but anybody that joins with "Bong" in the name gets instantly band

I think the bots that end up hitting WiiChat are the kinds that get blocked by other more sophisticated (and actually digitally secure) forums. Though I guess I can't say that now. Looks like our forum base got an upgrade.

These sodding profile link spammers are starting to get tedious

You wont find anything on ere, just voices from the past.

Bit weird when ive been working at a place about a month and they are already making me train new staff.

Also sleeping is a thing I can now do without trying

You wont find anything on ere, just voices from the past.

Bit weird when ive been working at a place about a month and they are already making me train new staff.

Also sleeping is a thing I can now do without trying

How do you sleep without trying? Its totally the opposite of me. Been trying with blanket or without, whatever will works.

Hard work all day.
Also camomile/lavender tea and some sleep music on Youtube.

That one tends to work best

Another day another spambot banned.

THESE BOTS, THEY DRIVIN ME CRAZY!!

I realised that ive been on this forum for over 15 years

Back