Insult the person above you!

Think we had one'a these quite some time ago... 'Less Prinny wants this imploded, it's got my a-okay. And of course, to further confirm my approval, I will leave but a single, smoldering flame in hopes that a mighty bon fire might be sparked in it's wake.

So, judging by the name, your profession of choice is being a $2 whore?

Think we had one'a these quite some time ago... 'Less Prinny wants this imploded, it's got my a-okay. And of course, to further confirm my approval, I will leave but a single, smoldering flame in hopes that a mighty bon fire might be sparked in it's wake.So, judging by the name, your profession of choice is being a $2 whore?
LOL, its a funny story actually. Bj stands for "bad jane" which was an inside joke at the time. I used to go under the name beast, but I added the bj part back when I was young and stupid, and didn't know what it actually meant.

Now for me to insult, I'd like to say that Bodine is a huge nerd for being a sonic expert!

A shooter-related quip, a quote edit, and a joke of an insult as seen above...

Y'all imbecilic scrubs are worse at this than CoD children. Holding any higher expectations than the capabilities of said kiddies was foolhardy of me.

You're a goddamn fish that thinks he's all that, but in reality sucks more than Kirby giving a blowjob. Get a frickin life; don't waste your time splashing over 'mountains', which in reality are piles of your own fail. Yeah, you fail so much that your fail took a physical form, you filthy scamp.

Logging on solely to post an insult? Your level of class is comparable to that of a troll in Dungeons and Dragons.

The "great" Karp Mod who tries to be arrogant with a lousy, useless, non-existent fish. The fearless fish hiding behind his Banhammer.

Congratulations on being the best Ganon on Wiichat; I mean, with your amount of skill, you'd have to be. What with you being the ONLY Ganon main ya prideful noob. I'd **** your scrub-ass up with Jigglypuff and just the Wii Remote.

Back