iPod Touch VS. Microsoft Zune

J-Tizzle

Jounin Member
Jan 5, 2007
Michigan
Want an iPhone but my parents wont let me get a phone yet. So, what do you guys think? Should I get the new iPod Touch or the Microsoft Zune? I am quite really into the iPod Touch right now but the Microsoft Zune seems really awesome! I just dont know which one to decide so please help me out! Thanks!

im normally against anything apple, but the zune sucks.

i say just get the ipod touch.

ipod...i had the same debate, but over the Ipod video and the Zune. There really isnt anything better about the zune except that it has the radio and the song sharing...but since nobody has a zune, the song sharing is pointless

I know from experience. get the iPod Touch. I got it recently for my birthday on the 17th. I highly recommend it. The only problem I've been coming across is youtube because the buffering doesn't always work properly. Although thats just my Wi-Fi connection so you should be fine.

iPod Touch>Zune

hmm...im not sure. i really doubt it though because its for Nintendo. if you have a wireless router, youll be able to connect to the internet. i am connected by my linksys.

I would go for a Creative Zen
mainhlzenfi2.jpg

Its as big as a Credit Card or maybe a tiny bit bigger but yeah still good

but as far as this topic I would go for the Ipod Touch.....Its 10x better than the Zune

Why does the Zune suck? Just because it doesn't have a browser and touch screen abilities automatically renders it as being trash...

I personally have had no problems with my Zune. It's only $200. You get a 30gb hdd, with a great dashboard, scratch resistant surface, big ass screen. They're worth it for the price. For living in a more rural area I have to complain though..The wifi is useless where I live since the only other person I know with a Zune is my gf.

Personally I think it's an inexpensive worthwhile purchase. If you're looking for a tough, reliable mp4 player other than an Ipod, I would send you to the Zune or Zen.

Ipod= Cool
Zune/Zen= Uncool

Just get a cheap ass MP3 and buy white earphones - then you have Ipod coolness on a cheap-ass budget ;)

Depending on your music and potential video/movie collection you want to lug around, you might look at a HD based IPOD. I know it's nice not having to decide what to take on our 80GB (we just take everything), and it sort of doubles up as a backup too.

I'm pretty much ambivalent towards Apple products, but our 5G IPOD works really well and as the "reference" standard for MP3 players has a HUGE number of 3rd party peripherals available.

Back