Is it possible to redo bosses or mini bosses after game is finished?

if someone wants a challenge, play the cave of ordeals a SECOND time. It's a harder version, and the final room has 4 dark nuts! (Not that much harder though, especially since you already know what to expect. But nevertheless, it's interesting, and something to brag about)

I don't see what Magic Armour is so special...Like..What does it do?

When you get hit by a sword or something, you lose health. But with Magic Armor you lose like 50 Rupees per hit (instead of losing health). So what is good about this is: If you are fighting Zant (in the square, where he spins around and attacks you) and you are tired of losing health, you can use your magic armor and when Zant spins at you with his arms flailing and he hits you when you aren't defending, you WONT lose health just Rupees.

You can buy the Magic Armor at Malo Mart in Hyrule Castle Town for like 500 Rupees.

I don't see anything good about that...that's just ridiculous...they should of made it cost like 3000 rupees, instead of making it waste rupees.

PS- Subarnu check your messages

If you played a boss more than twice within a short amount of time, you'd get bored of the game. You're supposed to look forward to the boss while replaying the entire game.

Nah...I totally disagree, Ganondorf will never get boring.

you can refight ganondorf as may times as you want, but the other bosses nope

I think that cuts the replayability of the game a lot because you can't redo any boss fights apart from ganondorf. There should have been an option to fight all the bosses again, didn't you get to do that in majoras mask?

You do get to refight bosses in Majora's Mask. I think it's the only Zelda that it's possible. But it doesn't cut replayability not being able to fight dungeon masters again - it increases it in that you have to replay the whole game to play them again.

Majoras Mask was one of the best Zelda games.

TP is like a darker copy of OoT, but Majoras Mask is the actual sequel of OoT.

Believe it or not, you can!  But you have to complete this action MID-GAME, to be able to replay them.  As long as you don't have anyone else playing on the game, you should have at least two open game slots.  Before you play a boss that you like (mine was Stallord)  you save the game on both save files, one that hasn't been used, and the other one as the profile you were playing on.  Don't worry this won't effect you in game save.  Then you defeat the boss on your original save file,and then continue on the game.  But then you have an alternate save file, one that has the boss data in it.  When you enter that profile, you will have to unlock the boss door once more, and beat the boss.  NEVER SAVE on these files if you don't want to change the boss.  I hope this was helpful!

~Zelda Maste

Back