Is liking pokemon and anime cool

nothing wrong with having a hobby, so long as you're able to maintain social relationships.

that being said, stay the **** away from world of warcraft.

Yeah dude, If it's what interests you..go for it. I know the feeling. I don't want people knowing the gamer side of me too much because I try and keep a good status with people. I just feel that if people would judge you for your interests, don't tell them about it. You can still be tight with them.

Nevertheless, in our dramatic generation, most people think that liking pokemon and anime makes you a loser. Unless, you're asian. Then you're completely accepted even if you like it. Well, that's how it is in my school at least.

Well, I can. I'm a girl. ;D

...I bet you all know the theme song.

Which one;)

I know the first few, I don't even know who his companions are any more.

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was

...yeah. by heart

To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.

Bodine, me, you, American Idol 2010. We're gonna storm it.

To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.

Bodine, me, you, American Idol 2010. We're gonna storm it.
Watch out Simon! Here we come!

i think we can all agree that knowing the ORIGINAL pokemon theme song is perfectly acceptable.

hell, i'm planning to make a cover of it with my band!

You know what, I'll be honest here.

If this is the way you go about life, coming onto an internet forum asking "what is cool?"... then you have no hope of being a socially accepted kid. So you might as well accept this fact and do whatever you want, because no one will look further down upon you than they already do.

If this is the way you go about life, coming onto an internet forum asking "what is cool?"... then you have no hope of being a socially accepted kid. So you might as well accept this fact and do whatever you want, because no one will look further down upon you than they already do.

hey i was just asking you don't have to be like that, i was just curious to what other people thought of the subject and i will continue liking it and my real close friends know and they don't care some of them like it to. So thank you everyone accept sovieto i am socially accepted and for people who don't accept me they have no life accept to make fun of others because they think it makes themselves look bigger

WELL IT DOESNT IT MAKES THEM JERKS!!!:yikes:

nothing wrong with having a hobby, so long as you're able to maintain social relationships.

that being said, stay the **** away from world of warcraft.
What about just having hot cosplay seccs?

Or theres always the pokemon theamed chat up lines
Can I take a
pikachu.gif
in the nude now?

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was

...yeah. by heart
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlw1FpOCEfo[/ame]
POKERAP
Or how about a bit of Pokemon mind buggery?

Standing on ice
THATS COOL DOODS

(Take note Disgaea fans one of the rare times I use the word "Dood")

Which one;)

I know the first few, I don't even know who his companions are any more.

I know most of them. Apart from the times were they try that rap thing out.
Just no.

okay thank oyu everyone you have all been a huge help add me to friends if you want

Back