Its Friday, im kinda drunk so.............................

*stretches* Oh yeah...

Paper Mario and TTYD will always be a special Paper Series in my heart. I agree with you. TTYD had class. Memorable characters, calling Mario a different name in each place, Bowser having side stories (it's hilarious that he tags along but he hardly affect the story besides the Fighting match and the last level) and so much more. Paper Mario felt relaxing to play. And I love it!

Never played a Paper Mario series???? To the Water Temple with you!!!!

But if we send 'em to the Water temple, he'd never get out and be able t' play a Papyrus Mario game.

[STRIKE]... Oh wait no, I'm the person who'd never escape.[/STRIKE] I've conquered the Water temple earlier this year and feel good about it.

Too late! He should've thought that before he opened his big mouth!!!

I was going to show him Super Mario RPG.;_;

... To the Water Temple!!!

How old are you? Yeah shut up and play it.lawlz

I've already played five minutes of it. Didn't want t' continue.

... I'd rather hunt monsters anyways.

I just became aware of this thread's existence.

the f*ck prinny

^
The BEST Mario game to date. You see my dear karpmod I happen to be a huge fanboy for the Paper Mario series up until it went to ****.
Starting with SUPER shitty Paper Mario (Wii) then with Sticker ****ING Star (3DS) I was legit heart broken bro. T-T
Super Paper Mario was good. D:

I don't like Sticker Star either tho

Last edited:
I don't have to play Paper Mario to know the best Mario games:
World
Galaxy 1&2

Was the Gamecube Paper Mario any good?

The best in the series. Obviously it can't be directly compared to other Mario games (half 'cause it's a bloody RPG, half Intelligent Systems not developin' other Mario games), but it's up in that there "best Mario games" list IMO.

Never been a fan'a the Weegee Mansion series neither. Not that I've played Dark Moon.

I remember the original being at least okay, and I liked Dark Moon quite a bit.

Back