Just looking to hone my skills

Richter

Emizel
Mar 1, 2011
Tennessee
Wii Online Code
7623-0036-8678-3621
Well turns out it's been awhile since I really got into a Smash Brothers game and as it turns out, I'm not as good as I used to be XD now that's sad to say the least. (Now I'm getting....er "ticked off" would be a polite way to say it, at all these folks online that are owning me like red-headed stepchild).

I'm looking for a few folks just to have a nice clean Brawl with so that I can gradually get back to being as good as I was back then. Plus I'm bored like every other American so sue me XD. Oh and the reason for me not doing offline brawls with coms is that coms are pretty stupid and lack the realism of a real player.

Thanks in advance.

We could Brawl sometime. You know you can change the level difficulty of the CPUs, right? Nonetheless, I would be happy to do a "clean" Brawl with you.

Thanks, that'd be pretty awesome of ya. My friend code is right there so add it when you get the chance. And yeah I know I could do that but some of the folks I've been facing fight dirtier than the Lv 9 cpu's and when I fight the Lv 9's I do get ko'ed often but I'm lucky enough to get a few in (more like maybe 1 or 2) I know every character has their weaknesses and strengths but it's like everyone knows how to counter every single one of my tactics XD

oh and could you pm with your brawl friend code as well? that'd be great

i'd like to get better as well. i'll add you.

4512-9149-0072 is mine.

(tried to pm you; said yours was full)

I play Brawl online from time to time, but only with people who schedule a time to play with me since I am pretty busy usually. If you want to know what I play like here is an example video from a tournament I went to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQDlldLefqE There are some newer videos if you want to see a more recent video of how I play. If you are interested in playing some time let me know.

Back