Kid Icarus Should it be brought back?

Rei

Hug The Wii... Or Die
Aug 5, 2007
Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gamin
Wii Online Code
6465-7600-8684-0285
Well with Pits new desgin could Nintendo think up a restart of the series. I sure Im not the only person who wants Pit on the Wii besides on Brawl I want him on his own series. What are your toughts on this should he be brought back and how would the game work.

reckon i'd be okay with a continuation of the series.

as long as it's not the HARDEST GAME IN THE WORLD. game was soo difficult.

i always wondered why they never brought it to the snes or n64...
would make a good shooter (first or 3rd person) -- blasting arrows of all different types with the wiimote :yesnod: some of those characters you fight could prolly look pretty cool with today's engineering too.

I'd love to see him in a wii game with his new look XD

I was only talking about this the other day, hopefully if Pit gets enough good response some Brawl then they'll consider it =]

The chances of that happening are big. I mean every character in Brawl has their own game...yeah Pit had his own game but he looked nothing like he does now! The new design means Pit wasnt coming from the older games but this must be coming from a new game Nintendo is developing! So as of now I feel convinced there's already a game for Pit in the making.
Anyways it would more than likley be a platformer....other than that im unsure.

Last edited:
i always imagined a kid icarus game on wii to be something a nintendoized God of War type game minus the gore of course. Something that is challenging enough for the hardcore ,but an art style appealing enough for anyone.

hmm I doubt Nintendo is only going to use this design for Brawl but maybe A reboot of the series from the begining and maybe it be a good idea if a few people emailed nintendo about this or if somebody could get an interview or somethn

yup, they have different plot in same style. Travels the sky, the world, oceans, going to different temples, getting certain items along the way
,powerups, or equipment. The mudusa or a whole new villian can be the antaganist.

Back