Kill the person above you thread

I staple your ass shut and keep feeding you and feeding you...forever...and ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tear your eyes out, shove them down your belly button, shove a knife down your ass and for fatality I..................................................GIVE YOU A

Purple nurple.

I LOVE THIS THREAD, thanks Dprinny

I shove your nose in your face, cut your lips and shove them in your ears AND for FATALATY I rip your teeth out and scratch you with them all over your body.

I will tie you hands, put ducked tape over you mouth so you can't breathe then cut your toes of and put them in your nose so you suffocate.

I get specially trained dogs to eat peanut butter up. Put peanut butter on your face, they tear your face off, then i get a knife a start to chop your nails, then fingers then hands, and for FATALITY
I get jabba the hut to eat you limb from limb, **** you out and eat you and **** you out over and over again.

Thats verry ugh......gross.

I'll tie you up and through you in a burning fire till your nice and crispy then I'll stick your head in a blender.

Ill drill a needle in your pepe, make you shove it in and out. Then i rip your head off with my bare hands( i slowly eat your skin) and shut up your ass. AND FOR FATALITY I rip open your belly button, take all your skin off, and put alcohol all over.

I lol'd at your comment. Im sorry, if you want me to be more pg i will...

Back