Least Favorite thing about brawl

i agree with wuddle

its going to be a great game
so lets stop compaining :yesnod:

but if i had to choose
it would be that kirby still has that freakin hammer

hmm
kirby + sonic = kirby sonic = yay :lol:

I never said not to complain, I just had nothing to complain about. Everyones welcome to complain about what they hate!

Im kinda disliking final smashes.:aureola:

I hate the idea of grabbing a smash orb and then completly destroying everyone. Seems kinda unfair.:sick:
I just want the gameplay like melee to be insanly good. I could care less about final smashes.

laderer5 said:
Im kinda disliking final smashes.:aureola:

I hate the idea of grabbing a smash orb and then completly destroying everyone. Seems kinda unfair.:sick:
I just want the gameplay like melee to be insanly good. I could care less about final smashes.
Hammers...

Hammers?

I knew people would disagree with me but it's my opinion.
I dont mind having a diffrent mode for them but if they are enabled online i'd hate it

laderer5 said:
Hammers?

I knew people would disagree with me but it's my opinion.
I dont mind having a diffrent mode for them but if they are enabled online i'd hate it
I meant the Hammer Item. Pretty much knocks everything out in one shot... But then again Final Smash looks like throwing a grenade at the television.
(Note: I agree with you, but I believe it's been said it can be turned off/on (I think) so it's not so much of a problem)

Again sonic. He just doesnt seem right. But I must say that was one of the best moves they could have made, (by made i mean Making fanboys fight). cause now we will have stupid kids saying "Oh well mario sucks, and sonic pwns" or you will enter a 4-way online and it will be like. Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Link(You) Lol. anyway i dont want him in but for nintendo... one of their smartest choiches ever.

(not to brag)Im a some what pro at melee, i turn of all the items and in brawl the final smashes bug me 1. its an item, 2. It would make winning too easy
3. ill feel im missing out on something cuz i turned off the items :sick:
And what i also hate is that Lyn from fire emblem is a trophie! She should be a playable Char!! but atleast she's in their:smilewinkgrin:

st.Shinra said:
(not to brag)Im a some what pro at melee, i turn of all the items and in brawl the final smashes bug me 1. its an item, 2. It would make winning too easy
3. ill feel im missing out on something cuz i turned off the items :sick:
And what i also hate is that Lyn from fire emblem is a trophie! She should be a playable Char!! but atleast she's in their:smilewinkgrin:

1. Items can be turned off.
2. Lol, are you kidding me? If you're fighting against easy computers then ok.
3. You can turn off specific items only.

Back