Would you Camp for Brawl?

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well since Brawl comes out on a sunday, And it's hard to say but would you camp out for Brawl if you could?.. I think if the lines get really big then hell yes but its hard to say if this is going to be as big as halo, One thing that i kind of noticed is that Everybody knows about brawl, They just don't know about it as much as we do, SO Would you camp out for brawl?..

Hell if the lines get big in my area I know i am,

If I could I would but I can't.
Also not many people around where I am don't know about this game so I'm good.

:yesnod: i reserve it already now just sit back feel relax

i would rather camp out, cause that means i could go home from school that weekend and get it at 12 am on sunday and not wait for it to be shipped and have to have my mom ship it over night and risk it getting lost in the mail and stuff.

Lol same here but i'd still camp out for it XD, Just to get it that much faster and play, The one thing that makes me mad it comes out on a sunday x-x,

^I would not expect it on Sunday. Sunday is the day in which Nintendo ships the game to retailers. Usually this means that retailers begin selling the day after the 'scheduled' release date, although its possible that they could sell it on Sunday if they got the copies in time.

Yeah that does kind of Piss me off a bit, But they didn't do that for me on SMG, And i usually buy my games from gamestop, I can usually depend on them and what not but i know that i can exspect this, Just not out of brawl-

I probably wouldn't camp. I would rather take my chances. Which reminds me, I have yet to pre-order my copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl.

But wouldn't you guys want it that much quicker and have that much more time to play D:,

Vedelkin10 said:
But wouldn't you guys want it that much quicker and have that much more time to play D:,
Unless it's on a school night, then it's all in vain since you would hardly play it before school starts. Why not just pick it up after, or have your parents pick it up during school...

But, if I don't have school, feck yeah I'll camp out.

Back