Naruto in brawl? (Yes? Or No?)

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
How many would you like to see the most Generic Ninja in the history of time On SuperSmashBros Brawl?.. I KNOW I WOULDN'T Or would i o_O?..

As annoying as we know Naruto is- We also know he's good for brawl, You know you want to deny it as much as i do, But once you think about it, It's all planned out for Brawl His moveset isin't even questionable- And he came from a Sidescrolling game, So really he's basically perfect for Brawl- It'd just really suck to see him on there just because Hundreds of thousands of NARUTO fans wanted him on there, Heck i hate naruto and it's series, But once i think about it he's really perfect for brawl :/...

AS IS VIEWTIFUL JOE BUT NOBODY REALLY SEAMS TO CARE ABOUT HIS BUM D:

Vedelkin10 said:
How many would you like to see the most Generic Ninja in the history of time On SuperSmashBros Brawl?.. I KNOW I WOULDN'T Or would i o_O?..

As annoying as we know Naruto is- We also know he's good for brawl, You know you want to deny it as much as i do, But once you think about it, It's all planned out for Brawl His moveset isin't even questionable- And he came from a Sidescrolling game, So really he's basically perfect for Brawl- It'd just really suck to see him on there just because Hundreds of thousands of NARUTO fans wanted him on there, Heck i hate naruto and it's series, But once i think about it he's really perfect for brawl :/...

AS IS VIEWTIFUL JOE BUT NOBODY REALLY SEAMS TO CARE ABOUT HIS BUM D:
No way. Super Smash Bros. is about playing as videogame characters. Naruto is an anime character, and despite having several videogames about him, thats all he ever will be. He just wouldn't fit in. I love Naruto (it's one of my favorite manga series) but it wouldn't feel right... at all.

P.S: I LOVE Viewtiful Joe, it's one of my favorite game series. Joe would make an awesome 3rd third-party character in brawl, and he would also fit the bill of the WTF character nicely.

SUBSPACE EMISSARY BOSS: BLADE MASTER ALASTOR

AtomicB said:
Except for the fact that Sakurai said no anime characters.
That, and he's already in a Super Smash Bros. Esque game.
Exactly what I was going to say when I saw the thread title. On that, it should be noted that while Pokemon are anime characters, they originated in video games.

Zeros said:
Exactly what I was going to say when I saw the thread title. On that, it should be noted that while Pokemon are anime characters, they originated in video games.

o_O...
No spelling or grammar mistakes?... That, and a good point? Weird.

But yeah... What he said...

Naruto would be far from perfect for brawl. If you really have to think about it then he's not right.

first of all naruto is a anime character like previously said before by other users. also his videogames are fighting games and so is brawl. it wouldnt make sense for direct competitors to help each other.

i would want him to but he really doesn't have anything to do with nintendo but it will be cool if hes in shadow clone jutsu lol:lol:

Nights said:
i would want him to but he really doesn't have anything to do with nintendo but it will be cool if hes in shadow clone jutsu lol:lol:

it will make the stage crowded and everyone will fall of until there is no place to go except the most empty place on earth, CANADA!!! lets all pretend we are characters from brawl and lets fight on the CN tower to see who falls off LOL. sorry exams have put me into a wierd mood. i have to make wierd jokes to survive.

i love the series and it would be nice to see him but sadly he won't be in since he never was a nintendo charscter, just a manga series

Back