Let's Play Mafia!

BurrHenry

Accidentabitch!
Sep 13, 2009
Namby Pamby Land
Wii Online Code
1800-0000-8919-9999
Hello. Let's play Mafia. For those who know what it is, GREAT. In this version we don't have to worry about people peaking through their hands. For those who don't, the rules are down below. You'll probably get the gist of what's going as we go along.

For those who don't know the rules, here we go:

1) When 15 people sign up we start
2) Do not talk about the game outside the thread unless I say you may do so.
3) You may not tell people what your role is.
4) Each day, the town votes on who they think the mafia is. When either half the town has voted on one person, or the time I have set for day to end has been reached, the person with the most votes is killed.
5) Do NOT edit your posts. We want to be able to use anything incriminating you say against you. If you edit a post (I'm sorry grammar nuts) you will be knocked out the next day (of the game) and unable to speak or vote.
6) DEAD PEOPLE DON'T TALK. If you're dead please be quiet. :> No cryptic beyond the grave hint givers are wanted.
7) The town wins when all the mafia are dead, the mafia wins when they make up half the town (for example if there were four mafia and we're down to eight townies, the mafia has won. Just so you know, there will not be four mafia members.)
8) Please choose a number, and sign up. Let me know if you have any questions or I appear to have left something out.

Back