Level 8 in general..

This Wiik

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
I hate this level. It seems so uninspired compared to the earlier levels.

I understand they wanted a dark vibe but this is terrible IMO. I'm really not enjoying playing .. especially 8-4 which is where I'm at now.

Chasing after Dimentio really made me realize how much I loved the other levels though..

I know what you mean, what with all black and white lines. Also the puzzles were weird to me...there was one that I didn't even know what I was doing but I somehow solved it. The one where there is a room with 4 or 5 pipes going down in the room below. I kind of liked the showdowns between each of the characters and their corresponding baddie though.

Yeah .. those battles were nice.

I just beat the game and in 8-4 it felt like I was randomly going through those openings; it became confusing rather than fun.

I did enjoy the final show down. All in all still a great game.

Redesign level 8 and slim down all the rediculous unneeded text and this game is a 9/10. Definetly falls short of that as is .. 8/10 for me.

i hate this 8-4... with the things go up and down... couldn't find where the pipe is... i stand on small platform thing and waiting for bigger one but still no luck... help me please! i waste 3 hours of it man...

.:Walkman:. said:
Flip and go around:lol: 3 HOURS???? the first thing you should do is flip.

100% true...

However, going to 3D does not always work...

I hated chasing dimitrio in word 6 (that white died world) as you must find that light blue slash to activate the blue button... it was hard to find...

Back