LGC 2006 - Sonic and the Secret of the Rings trailer

Even though Nintendo's conference was a disappointment, we still get some cool new vids! Thanks i0n! :) Oh, and it's now: "Sonic and the Secret of the Rings"

Last edited:
Ah couldnt think of the name, i'll edit it now cheers.

Yea the 'Wii prove our promise' conference aside, there's still gonna be some footage popping up for the 2 new titles plus what other demos the 3rd parties want to showcase.

does anyone know where to see the new footage that they showed about zelda. i read somewhere that they were showing new footage of twilight princess

Looks really good but like i said in another post I will not be purchasing anything Sega or Sonic related if they do not put Sonic in SSBB!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
does anyone know where to see the new footage that they showed about zelda. i read somewhere that they were showing new footage of twilight princess

Yea it was just the same video they ran at E3, nothing new.

Wiired said:
my bad m7ticalm, and thats a bit low icetrash.. u think it looks great but u won't buy it if sonic ain't in another game... :tard: wee bit sad

yeah I'm going to cost Sega to lose one extra customer for not putting in Sonic(thats if they dont) I think of it as a lose-lose or win-win situation for me. 50% chance! my odds cant get any better! (unless of coarse Sega lets Sonic in SSBB)

I dont want Sonic in SSBB, oh wait a minute he could be in SSBB, Super Sonics Bum Bang, so thats the reason why u want that game so badly....

ohhhhh yeh you just wait until the day that Sega reveals that Sonic is in SSBB im going to get callum to bum bang all over your face! I still have faith in Sega.....c'mon Sega dont let me down.....i really want Sonic and the secret rings!

Back