Lots and Lots of rumors!

Now I would've understood that if I knew what you meant by Flegma!

I feel stupid.. lol

Byuakuya wrote: Nice find. Thanks for sharing.

No problem, I usually get most of my Gaming news from n4g.com , its a awesome site that basically has all the up to the minute (literally) gaming news. I would highly recommend checking it out.

Sigh, I really didnt mean for that topic to exceed one post. He tried to nitpick words, kind of like you're doing, except his was agressive and incorrect. I was trying to convey the point, in an offhanded/sarcastic tone, that reading comprehension is not an advanced science and that he was lacking the skill but could learn it eventually.

Anyhow!, I <3 FF7.

I don't even know what he says.. I just don't like how people get insulted just because they're younger than the person insulting them.

And yes, I <3 FF lol

I also think that Nintendo should just leave motion senseing out of SSBB, maybe include it in some minigames (homerun derby anyone?) but other than that keep it out!! Also how cool would it be if Nintendo came out with a N64 controller attachment to plug into the Wii so we could play the original SSB on the VC (if and when it comes out). The n64 controller IMHO is the greatest controller of all time, bar none.

Wiiturd is right, focusing on motion sense controls on this game would be a bit of a mistake but a little bit wouldn't hurt!!!
But then you'll get people moaning that there wasn't and then if they do add it then people'll be moaning that there was too much. LOL what a predicament.

Back