Lots and Lots of rumors!

As a hardcore SSBM player I will stand firm in saying Brawl does not need motion sensing controls. If they add them it will be nothing more than a lame attempt to get people that would ignorantly whine about the game having no motion controls. They could spend the time they would waste on building in motion controls more productively.

As far as the other rumors go, amusing I guess... great if you're optimistic. Otherwise I wouldnt rely on them heh.

Also, :shocked: @ dreamcastninja, you need to work on the reading comprehension some. Maybe once you get to 7th grade you can read the big kids stuff.

Dreamcastninja is married WillC2105 :) So I'm pretty sure he's passed the "7th Grade"

Last edited:
WillC2105 said:
As a hardcore SSBM player I will stand firm in saying Brawl does not need motion sensing controls. If they add them it will be nothing more than a lame attempt to get people that would ignorantly whine about the game having no motion controls. They could spend the time they would waste on building in motion controls more productively.

As far as the other rumors go, amusing I guess... great if you're optimistic. Otherwise I wouldnt rely on them heh.

Also, :shocked: @ dreamcastninja, you need to work on the reading comprehension some. Maybe once you get to 7th grade you can read the big kids stuff.
amen to that my fellow smash bros. brother! motion controls= crap :yesnod:

Am I the only person disappointed about the Mario Kart information? I was hoping for the Karts to be controlled with the analog on the Nunchuk, and that the Wiimote be used for targeting weapons onscreen with a crosshair. :( Seems like Nintendo have gone with the already-boring left and right motion sensing they used in Excite Truck and Sonic.

i really dont care wat type of controls they made for it but i would perfer the nunchuck joystick for driving

Just because you're married doesnt mean you've gone to the 7th grade....

Anyway, I would prefer the tilting from excite truck if they've improved on it. The excite truck motions werent registered well. I would hate point to steer racing. It would be like flying that creature thing in zelda through the tunnel to the zora domain.

You said "Once you get to 7th grade" meaning he's on his way to 7th grade...

the ff7 IP is particularly interesting to me, i cant wait for crystal chronicles.. not to mention fire emblem

Ohh right! The Red Vision thingy! Yea, sounds great, love Final Fantasy 7! :)

Celestia You're today really a "Flegma" :lol:

Back