Madden '08 not to use friend-codes

A

adf3424sdff

Hey, Ive set this out (underneath) especially for you guys! I bet you all feel special now ;) :lol:,

Look's like all you friend-code haters are in for a treat when Madden '08 finally hit's stores later this year (I think). By these sources (including IGN), online play will be included and will be using EA's online structure, there will also be a basic online messenger to chat to friends on the game using EA nation persona,but EA states that there won't be voice communication this year.
I think this is good news to people who don't like games like this as I would think you can expect more title's that don't use friend-codes.
madden-nfl-08-20070611022557836-000.jpg

Online screenshot

Mii Integration
Not much details about it but Madden '08 will feature Mii integration.

Exclusive features for wii
The wii version of Madden '08 will have exclusive features and mini-games, also motion sensing control (well of course) and a party mode! Where you can draw and plan your game with your wii remote!
madden-nfl-08-20070611022556930-000.jpg

Party Mode

Graphics
From the screens I've seen (click the IGN link to see), this game looks very nice and I don't think wii owners will be dissapointed.

Lee.J

Source : http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/795/795634p1.html

Source : http://www.411mania.com/games/news/55713/%5BWii%5D-Madden-%5C%5C08-to-not-use-Friend-Codes.htm

Version 1.9.34

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was about to say that Celestial already posted this info but you provided more things about it. Wow, I've always hated sports games on consoles but I might actually have to pick this up.

Ah, sorry. Never knew it were posted :rolleyes:

oh man, i was thinking of getting madden 07, seeing as my g/f is a big big big NFL fan as shes american(kept me up all night during super bowl lol), well this game seems pretty damn sweet especially because i love the anime eyeshield 21,

I also wonder if EA will make games like Fifa 08 online without friend codes hmmm and have messenger,

Any news on a mic?

MztikalAce said:
oh man, i was thinking of getting madden 07, seeing as my g/f is a big big big NFL fan as shes american(kept me up all night during super bowl lol), well this game seems pretty damn sweet especially because i love the anime eyeshield 21,

I also wonder if EA will make games like Fifa 08 online without friend codes hmmm and have messenger,

Any news on a mic?

No, I think they said somewhere that 'there is always next year', so I guess they could be working on something for '09, but that's ages yet :)

Great info. I like the avatar-style miis for online play. Chat seems like it will be a nice feature too. Green mushroomed you.

Back