Madworld Discussion

Bought it a few hours ago. Just beat Little Eddie. This game is orgasmic.

Beat Little Eddie yesterday, will play more later and tomorrow.

Game is so great though, reminds me a lot of No More Heroes which is good.

Could have sworn I heard in one of the songs (I forget which level) I heard, "Comin' at you strong. From the guys that brought you the hedgehog." :lol:

This game is great. Definatly one of the most difficult I have played in a while. I have actually died a few times!
*Looks at Van Twirlenkiller* :shifty:

Sorry for the double post but I just beat the game! And...
Absolutely spectacular final boss. It's not some giant monster or machine. It's not some crazy guy with crazy powers. It's you and the Baron, man to man duking it out fist to fist in a huge stadium. Breaking it down to the bare essentials to prove who is the better man. I loved every second of it.

I'll start playing through it again soon. Hard mode baby!

Sorry for the double post but I just beat the game! And...
Absolutely spectacular final boss. It's not some giant monster or machine. It's not some crazy guy with crazy powers. It's you and the Baron, man to man duking it out fist to fist in a huge stadium. Breaking it down to the bare essentials to prove who is the better man. I loved every second of it.

I'll start playing through it again soon. Hard mode baby!

you are quick :eek: then again, most concentrated gamers finish games pretty quick :D

Why thank you :D

By the way, I started a MADWORLD fan club thing in the social groups section. It's called Shock TV 86 (Named after the TV station Death Watch airs on in MADWORLD)
Anybody who I forgot to invite is welcome.

Also started a MADWORLD related thread last night.

Why thank you :D

By the way, I started a MADWORLD fan club thing in the social groups section. It's called Shock TV 86 (Named after the TV station Death Watch airs on in MADWORLD)
Anybody who I forgot to invite is welcome.

Also started a MADWORLD related thread last night.

Thanks for the invite :smilewinkgrin:

I just beat the game. It took me like...8 or 9 hours. It was a lot of fun. I will replay it down the line. If you like No More Heroes, get MadWorld. Hell, just get MadWorld, regardless.

I just beat the game. It took me like...8 or 9 hours. It was a lot of fun. I will replay it down the line. If you like No More Heroes, get MadWorld. Hell, just get MadWorld, regardless.

Yeah the game is taking awhile. Asiantown is pretty fun.

Back