Madworld Discussion

so... i have to watch all those flash videos and search the madworld site? seems tedious imo. i'll stick to my copy :p

but i guess for those who want a freebie go on ahead

I've come to a conclusion. The final stage on Hard Mode should go down as one of the most difficult boss battles in history.

Well it's been out for a month now. There isn't much to discuss.
The game is simple, straight-forward, and kicks all kinds of ass.

I'm well aware of all the positive response to the game, but do you think Platinum Games will make another title akin to MadWorld for the Wii anytime soon?

We'll let's hope it isn't too soon. I'd like them to improve a few things if they plan to do a sequel. Like fixing those camera angles, even more interactive enviroment, and mostly, a longer story line. Online co-op wouldn't hurt either.

Maybe a new title altogether would appease all these issues?
You're saying if it had these it wouldn't be Madworld? That was just me nit-picking really. Only real problem it being too short.

I'm well aware of all the positive response to the game, but do you think Platinum Games will make another title akin to MadWorld for the Wii anytime soon?

Hopefully Madworld will get good enough sales to warrant a sequel. I didn't find many faults with the game and I thought that the camera was only a very slight problem in a couple of places.

There is room for improvement though. Mostly in adding more varied kills throughout the game and making it a bit longer.

So what do the sale figures for this game look like? Seeing how popular it is on WiiChat is hardly an indicative.

Its a pretty good game. I love the combo system. But I havent played it in a while, a couple of weeks actually. I stopped after owning that werewolf boss.

I should do something about this.

Back