Madworld Discussion

Does this game have good multiplayer?

I'm wondering if I should just rent it or buy it.

I finally got it. The controls take some getting used to but they feel great.

the game is awesome but i'm bored with it, to me seems like Smash TV but only Double Dragon fighting.

the game is awesome but i'm bored with it, to me seems like Smash TV but only Double Dragon fighting.

That's a bad thing? Smash TV and Double Dragon were both great games!

It's a pretty acurate description of the game though, especially on the castle levels where the zombies seem to swarm a lot quicker.

Raisinghelen, long time no see. Been busy playing some MADWORLDage no doubt :lol:

Raisinghelen, long time no see. Been busy playing some MADWORLDage no doubt :lol:

Yep I've been loving Madworld. :)

I know it may not be a game for everyone but it's a dream for anyone who wants some old school style gaming with a modern twist and an abundance of violence.

The only bad things so far are that I'm limited to playing when the little kids aren't around and that I nearly broke the cord on my nunchuck because I got over excited when splitting a guy in two!

Yeah the game really looks nice, despite the lack of colors.

I feel the same way, sometimes it gets hard to distinguish stuff in the back ground when your playing, kinda disorientating:tard:

By the way anyone else see this? That company that did that sticker contest on the PG blog looks like there doing another contest but for copies of the game. They must be real close with Sega hahaha

http://triumvir3.com/wordpress/?p=2059

Great game, they only complaint I see it's to short!!

Platinium Games must be used the DVD dual layer 9 GB total capactity to make this game almost 20 hours long.

I'm moving through pretty slowly.
Just beat the Masters in Area 66 and I LOVE THIS GAME!

Smash TV.

ROFL.

That game really made me crack up, especially the pimp-host and his "eye-candy." I'm not too sure whether we can relate the two games based on gameplay, but they do bear resemblance when looking at both games' stories.

Back