Mario Rpg (snes)

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
But when is mario rpg comming to the wii. I cant bare it anymore. I will kill some one if i do not see it in a week. Well mabby not kill. but i know square does not work with Nintendo so ya. but it is the best ever.. In my books it is the best game. every monday i go to my wii and just hope. But no it's not there. Why can nintendo make some sort of thing that has like 3 slots for nes n64 and Snes you just put in ther game and it puts it on the wii. and ya. Uggg i am sooooooo mad just want mondays to come faster. i get up about 6 and look and nothing like mario rpg. i would get it in a hart beat
Did not take me long to beat paper mario 64 or the super paper mario but i just want the best game on the wii now!!!!!!

might come out with the release of super paper mario in europe or when galaxy comes out it will eventually come out.

I own a coppy of the game but i dont have a snes so i just download the rom and got an emulator but the computer controlles suck
I hope it comes in sept

i remember playing this game way back.....i got stuck and never finished it and my SNES broke so yeah i hope it comes out soon

i love this game as well.

first i desired them to release zelda a link to the past on vc. my wish was granted.

now im wanting this title really bad :D

i have it on snes and and emulator, but i wanna play it on the wii just cuz im stupid.

that dude's sig means that if youre split between the 3 companies, how can you be considered a fanboy, you arent loyal at all XD.

yeah....i still have it on snes.....did u ever fought a boss from final fantasy on there...,i did...,he was hard

im hoping to see it around in 2 to 3 weeks

I i beat that guy man he was hard. but i hope mario rpg comes out this Monday somthing before my school starts. i want it to play affter school so i don't have to do home work

Yeah, if this game, Crono Trigger, and Final Fantasy 3 (6 to people outside the US) came out on the VC, I would be a happy camper :cornut:

IT needs to come out soon. or i am throwing my wii out the window. (I wont that would be Dumb) But i know there are legal thing with nintendo and Square . so that may just be it what site did you get the info from?

Back